Chapter 8

~~~
"How's his condition? Is he sick?" The business man immediately asked the doctor as he came in. He's anticipating some answers that maybe the gay actor were just tired for the day that's why he collapse.

"No, he's not sick" the doctor replied but his expression are full of curiosity.

The moment he heard the doctor's reply, the business man felt glad though. Coz that means the gay actor can be discharged now when he wake up.

"So what happened to him?" Ryker asked again. He just wants to know what's the cause why the gay actor loss his consciousness earlier.

"He's not sick, but..."

The doctor intentionally did not finish his words and want to see the business man if he was ready to know the information he got. For him, It was hard to believe what he just found out.

And since the business man is waiting for the doctor's words, he have left no choice but to tell him the truth.

"He's pregnant, Mr. Fulgencio"

'WHAT?!' an immediate reaction from the business man. He didn't utter a words but he's ended shock of what he just heard.

He might have the aura of no showing expression at all, but this time, his mouth is wide open.

'DID I HEAR IT RIGHT?' the business man asked himself and wants to hear it from the doctor again just to make sure.

"The man you brought here is two weeks pregnant, Mr. Fulgencio" the man standing in front of him repeated his statement.

"I tested four times already. I don't k-know h-how this happened" the doctor commented.

Many thoughts came from the business man's head.

'Is it my child that his carrying?' an immediate response comes from his mind.

"H-how can be the famous actor got pregnant?" The doctor suspiciously asked and wants to experiment its body. Actually, the doctor is trying to divert the conversation to what he wants.

The doctor wanted the gay actor to be in laboratory to experiment his body. He needs to know what makes his body special to bear a child knowing that he's a man.

And since it was the known "wealthiest man in the country" who brought the gay actor here, so he doesn't have the guts to say it that they needed to experiment Axel's body.

On the other hand, The business man look at the gay actor who's peacefully sleeping in hospital bed.

It might be unbelievable for the business man to believe, but since it came from the doctor of the best hospital in the country, so he have nothing to say but accept the truth.

While looking for Axel Monreal, he's thinking what would be the possible consequences if  the public will know the condition of the gay actor.

"Should we---" the business man didn't let the doctor finish his statement and interrupt the conversation.

"Did you tell anyone about this?" He asked. Assuring that no one else will know about this. The information about the gay actor's condition should be secret between them.

"No, I haven't"

After the doctor's response, he then made a deal.

A very tempting deal that if anyone will get this offer, they would definitely accept it.

The business man offer a large amount of money to keep it secret. That offer also have a death threat, because if ever, the condition of the gay actor will be announced in public, he would be dead no matter where he hide.