Chapter 2

"Mike... We can't do it"

He tap Mike's shoulder who is now kissing his neck. Slowly and gently planted a kisses on it and he couldn't control himself but to slightly laughed and giggled.

"HA-HA! I'm weak in that spot Mike HAHA. It tickles"

"Really?" Mike asked then go back kissing its neck again.

Mike is now teasing his boyfriend. Continue kissing again while Axel continue to laughed also.

"Mike! HAHA! I... I told you it tickles"

Mike then putted Axel at the bed. He pouted like he was asking his boyfriend for something. Something erotic activity.

Axel on the other hand understand what his boyfriend trying to do. He pouted also coz he's still not ready to give it to him.

"We shouldn't do this, Mike" Axel stopped his boyfriend from what his planning to ask for.

Although he love his boyfriend, but he's still not ready to give his self to his man. His mother always taught him that sex should only be for married couple activity.

And ever since he was a kid, sex is still not on his mind.

"We're still not married. This stuff is for married couple only"

A heavy sighed. Still looking at each other.

"Hmm. I respect you, babe."

Axel felt relief after he heard his boyfriend. He knows his boyfriend understand this and he's happy that his boyfriend respect his decision.

"But can't I go advance?" Mike jokingly asked while looking at Axel's who's now shaking its head.

"No" Axel seriously said but Mike find it cute. The way Axel said, his voice tells like he's a baby.

"Yeah yeah. I was just teasing you babe. I'm not forcing you to surrender yourself to me." Mike stated while holding Axel's left hand. While Axel hearing this, his heart flattered.

"Let's married after our contract end in acting industry"

Blinking its eyes and couldn't believed what his boyfriend said. He's happy! But he's also not ready for marriage since he's too young for that. He's still 22.

"But I'll renew my contract for 3 years again"

"Then let's get married after 3 years"

Axel then hug Mike while putting his head into Mike's chest. Smelling his perfume and feeling so comfortable with his embrace.

"Yes, let's get married"  A last sentence escaped from Axel. He didn't notice that he feel asleep.

And when he woke up, he's now at the scenario yesterday.

Seeing Mike with another woman. And much worst, they're having sex.

He tried not to cry. Holding its tears not to fall. Biting his lips to prevent from crying. But after all of those, he still end up sobbing.

How Mike did this to him?

Why Mike cheated on him.

Is he not enough? Or it's just there's something he couldn't give to his boyfriend so Mike find it to another girl.

---

"Hmmm" a small moan escaped from Axel lips while its head is now on Ryker's big chest. Ryker worriedly looked at him when he saw the actor is crying while he stil asleep

Axel's seems like dreaming something bad and a small drop of tears fall into its pinkish cheeks.

Ryker gently wipe off the tears. And then, he planted a soft kisses on Axel's forehead. He doesn't want to let go and just hug Axel more as he felt like he need to protect this little man who's having a bad dream while Axel's head is on Ryker's chest, sleeping at there.