Chapter 13

Axel just finished eating his food, but he's now running ot the toilet quickly throws it up. He's in kind of hassles of being picky on what he eats. And when he don't eat anything, he feels uncomfortable. 

Axel was now ready to go when he suddenly feels to throws up. It's just good that he takes medicine that it eases the pain. It's really hard for him now, knowing that Ryker was not in his side today. 

After what he did in the toilet, Axel then retouches himself and drove. He has work again today. Fortunately, after throwing earlier, he felt okay a bit, and was able to do taping today. He can't absent again since they need to finish the drama soonest. 

While driving his car, Axel just received his cousin's message of what happened to them. She's asking for help because they got robbed for real. They didn't know how it happened, but they need the actor's help.  

Axel on the other hand just ignored the message. After that night, he decided not to be in touch with them anymore. He already went through a lot; he won't let them manipulate them anymore. 

Axel thought that it was another drama to get some money from him. Though his cousin was really speaking the truth. After a minute that Axel went out in their house, a bunch of men gets in and take all of those expensive jewelries that they steal from Axel. They couldn't believe that they also receive threat that if they report it to the police, then they will be killed instantly. 

The gay actor chooses to ignore it. He focus in driving and in just minutes, he's now here. 

He saw his manager waiting for him outside of the building, so he walks towards to her. 

"Axel, have you seen the news?" The moment Axel came in, Samantha immediately brings up the news she just saw earlier.

"What news?" The gay actor asked. He actually didn't care what it is, but seeing his manager panicked out of a single headline makes him interested a little bit. 

"You're linked to another man's relationship."

Axel just rolled his eyes. He's kind of used to it. He was somewhat known as a slut for being associated to every other actor. Axel finds it funny by this time. He just thinks that all of those rumors will only give him more popularity that could catch the public eyes. 

Didn't they know that every time he was linked to another man, his monthly income increased a bit. It's because of the virality he gave. Whenever he's viral, Axel earned money. That's why his agency didn't bother about it anymore. Only exceptions for those rumors about Axel and Ryker Fulgencio that they put effort to take down because they're ashamed for bringing the businessman's name. Knowing well that he's the head owner of this business. 

"They're spreading rumor again that you're in relationship with the new rising star from other label." His manager explained. 

"Not just from one actor, but three" Samantha added.

"What?!"

The gay actor was startled because of the news. The issue really happened at the same day with other three actors. He's doubting that they spread it intentionally to cover up something. This kind of dirt really happened in this field. Media company released a statement between famous actors just to divert the public's attention and cover some political issues of the country. 

Both Axel and Samantha go on with their conversation. They're laughing at it because how come he's involved with other man when there are no pictures nor video as evidence. 

"Excuse me for a minute" Axel stated when his phone ring for a second. He was hesitating at first whether he accept the call of the businessman or not because his manager was here. Not later than ten seconds, he takes up the call.