Chapter 15

***

Breaking News: The famous gay actor is in relationship with the wealthiest businessman in the XXX country.

[Oh my gosh!] A girl commented who just open her phone after school.

[No way!] Another one who can't believe of the news.

[Is this really happening?] -most of the reactions of the general public by the time they saw the video.

Everyone is in chaos. They can't believe what's happening right now. It's just a sudden confession that they didn't even expect that would happen.

Everyone is active in social media. They are searching for the video which was released by news media. Mostly of the topic now is really about Axel Monreal and Ryker Fulgencio.

[It was just a rumored before, but I did not expect this!]

[Ryker Fulgencio is so sweet and protective. He defends his boyfriend from those weird rumor saying that Axel is having relationship with three men]

Everybody is giving their own opinion. They can't help it but persuade that it was a gentleman act for defending his boyfriend from those rumors. Instead of receiving a backlash from fans and the public, surprisingly, they got a lot of support because of what is done by Mr. Fulgencio.

Axel is trending number one in twitter, hot searches in google, and viral in almost social media app. Many fans of the actor from other country were really shock of the sudden confession of the businessman. The video is viral and they're curious if it's true that the famous gay actor is in relationship with Mr. Fulgencio. Though they were also heartbroken, but they were still supporting him because their one and only Axel is in love again.

"Many reporters are still in the outside sir, should we make them leave by force?" Asked by one of Ryker's bodyguards.

"No. Let them be."

They are now on the businessman's office. The room is so spacious. The wall is a glass window. While observing the commotion outside of the building, it seems like all their plans for today will be cancelled.

Axel on the other hand is talking to his manager in phone call.

"Is this really true that you're in relationship with Mr. Fulgencio? the head of our agency wants to know the truth, so that they can help you to solve this."

It's actually obvious what they ask. There's a video where Ryker responded to the reporter, but since Axel did not open it to Samantha, which is his friend and manager, so she is expecting if he might say that it's just happened out of nowhere.

Axel looks at Ryker who's also looking at him right now too. The gay actor hesitated to say a word. He also doesn't know what to say. He's also surprised when Ryker said that earlier. Though he fall in love for the businessman, but he can't really say that they're in relationship because as you can see, there's no label in them.

At the end, he did not respond and say that he will explain to her later. His mind are full of thoughts right now. He's overthinking that his upcoming movie might receive a backlash because of him. He would be guilty if that happens. As he observe with his other co-actor, after a confirmation about the dating scandal, they really received so much hate between fandoms. So he's worried if that will also happens to him.

"Who you're talking to?"

His eyes focused to Ryker again when the businessman approach him.

Ryker noticed Axel's face of how worried he is that's why he thinks if what he did earlier was the right thing to do. He did not control himself earlier and show how possessive he is. He didn't want any bad rumors linked to the gay actor, especially when it comes to dating issue that's why he clears what he need to clear.