Chapter 29

NOTE: I don't have time to edit this chapter, so expect grammatically incorrect. I'm too lazy to read my own story haha!

***

Posing here, posing there.

The actress is now combing her hair after drying it using the blower. 

Nichole Ford keeps staring herself in the mirror like she was obsessed with her own beauty. It's been hour after taking a bath and she's facing the mirror while watching the reflection of herself. The way she poses, you can see how satisfied she is through her eyes. 

Who wouldn't satisfied? just by slandering Axel Monreal, it really boosts her career high. 

After years of being rejected, who would have thought that she will be interviewed in the biggest talk-show in the country. Only famous and usually foreigner artists are the guest with these one. And now, Nichole Ford will be the first actress in this generation to be invited there. What an achievement for her. 

It really boosted Nichole's pride. 

She self-proclaims that she's now more famous than the faggot actor, Axel Monreal. 

She takes a picture of her with the boobs were clearly shown. Since she's overwhelmed with the feeling she felt, she's in the mood to send that picture to someone that somehow helps her to climb in this industry.

She might be so happy, but it has different reasons. 

Even though she's not in any competition right now, but she's still very competitive when it comes to popularity. 

How toxic this girl be. The gay actor didn't even do something to her. Aside from that, Axel are months with no media exposure and is not an actor anymore. His contract was already expired, so why is it that the actress keeps competing with Axel. 

"As I have said, it's me who will succeed in the end." she mentioned while continued combing her hair. 

As time flies, her manager came. 

The manager really came here early to make the preparations like she usually does. But instead of doing her routine, she was amazed of how early the actress gets up in her bed. 

"You're too early, Vivian." she said in her soft voice and the manager can't believe it. 

'Is she sick?' Vivian asked herself is there something change to the actress. 

Nichole was usually irritated by her presence, and now she's not. It seems like Ms. Ford was good mood today. 

"You're early too, Madam." She responded but only receives a wide smile, but she knows it was a fake one. That smile was usually what she wears when she's in screen. 

Actually, the reason why she's up in her bed this early is because she can't even sleep at all. She still doesn't have sleep from yesterday because of the excitement she felt. This is her once in a lifetime journey, that's why you can't blame her reacting this way. 

Her schedule is still 7 o'clock in the evening, but she already contacted the make-up artist to start her make over. Mind you it's only 11 in the morning and she plans to do fasting for her to cover her fats. 

Though she's really not a fat girl, she's just super conservative with her looks since the dress she wants to wear are revealing one. 

Vivian, Nichole's manager is just standing beside her instead of doing the work for the actress. She was really shocked with this kind of Nichole. Like this is the first time seeing her so excited with the schedule. 

At the same time, she's also curious if the actress even feels a little bit of guilt in what she did. Like spreading that kind of information was really wrong and very risky. She's not even thinking if this will backfire to her, as long as just she climbs in the industry.