Chapter 9

Heart is beating so fast.

His vision started to blur.

Tears almost fall.

In this moment, Jome, the character that Axel portrayed is feeling so much pain. He couldn't understand why he felt this way. He couldn't explain what this kind of feelings. It's too painful and difficult to breath. He never felt this way before. In his mind, all he could think is the pain he felt deep inside of him that he couldn't express. It was too much! He wanted to stop it and gaslight himself that he didn't know everything but he don't know how.

He saw Fred's phone, which is Mr. Elvestre's character in the movie. He saw how his lover cheated in him. He read all their conversation with his other one. Many questions came in his head and couldn't find the answer why he cheated on him.

Is he not enough? He gave everything but is it not enough?

He didn't know how their relationship come up this way and why did he started cheating him.

With so many questions, Jome suddenly having tears in his face, but before he could cry out loud, he immediately wipes those tears and force himself to act like he didn't saw anything.

"Love, have you seen my phone?----"

"Here, love" he immediately replied without looking at his lover. He just couldn't look at him while his eyes is controlling to tears.

"Oh, thanks!" Fred also replied with no idea at all that his lover already saw his phone's conversation.

"Are you hiding something from me?" He tried asking. He wants to clarify everything. He might be look so desperate in love, but in his mind, if his lover would be honest right now and tell every wrong he did, he might considered forgiving him.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

With his answer, Jome just smiled.

A smile that feeling so much pain inside.

"Ahmm, No, nothing" Jome replied while Fred doesn't even feel bothered at all. He didn't even ask if his lover is feeling okay. He just shut the door and leave. He said that he is meeting some friends, but Jome already know that it was his other lover.

"CUT!" The director shouted.

"Good job again, Axel Monreal and Mike Elvestre" they commented while clapping their hands because it only get one take to have a perfect scene.

Days have already passed and their taping still on going. As you have noticed, they already finished almost half of the drama series. Their team is so productive and wants to finish the drama as soon as possible.

Actually, this is a request of the largest sponsor of this drama, which is Mr. Fulgencio. He wants it to finish within 1-2 months only.

Is it very time limited? Well, yes. But they have choice? No!

The truth is, the business man wants to end the taping soonest, so that Axel Monreal could rest. We know that the more months will passed, the bigger his tummy would be, so it will be such a complicated scenario.

After today's taping for their movie, Axel Monreal have a photo shoot for the Vogue Magazine. Is it amazing, right?

Axel is an actor, but because he's so famous these days and literally impact every thing he posted, modelling agency started approaching him.

The staff are now changing its settings in this place.

Samantha, Axel's manager is busy assisting Axel. She's now holding the clothes. The gay actor wants to finish this already so he immediately change his suit.