Prologue

"Mike stop right there HAHA!" Axel almost scream while he is standing right beside in the round table. His boyfriend want to catch him but he doesn't want to coz he knows his boyfriend wants a long amount of time cuddling each other.

It was a habit of his boyfriend.

Mike, name if his boyfriend can't stand a week without hugging Axel for a long amount of time. Ever since they start dating, this activity was normal to them.

But Axel want to tease his boyfriend like he don't want his hug.

In a minute or two, still running in circle in round table, his boyfriend finally catches Axel and lifted him up into its bed.

"I got ya" Mike said while putting Axel into his bed.

Mike then hug his boyfriend like they were apart for years even though they just got away for a day.

"What's wrong? Ohh~ is my boyfriend jealous?" Mike noticing why Axel suddenly don't want his hug, he then asked if he did something wrong.

"Not really" Axel answered. He's a bit shy noticing himself also that he felt a little jealous on the other partner of Mike's latest movie.

Mike Elvestre smiled seeing Axel so cute whenever he pouted.

"Ohhh! Don't be jealous, it was just a movie. Plus, I promise not to hurt you" Mike already know his boyfriend, so he assured not to hurt him. He doesn't want his lovely boyfriend to cry.

"I love you, babe"

"I love you too, Mike" Axel blush for a moment. Even though his boyfriend always said "I love you" to him but he's not used to it and it feels like it was the first time hearing those words coming from his sweet boyfriend.

Axel then closed his eyes when he felt his boyfriend's lips on his forehead. Knowing how sweet his boyfriend is, he ended keep blushing as his boyfriend keep doing things that makes Axel's heart melt.

Axel, smiling so bright while remembering some of their happy moments with his boyfriend.

He can't wait to see his boyfriend now. Especially tomorrow was their first anniversary.

Smiling from ear to ear, then blushing in a sudden, giggled for a moment.

He really can't deny how in love he is with his boyfriend by just remembering some of their moments.

He can see his future with his boyfriend. Being a married couple soon, and having a perfect and joyful family.

***

"Congratulations Mr. Monreal for reaching the top 5 spot ranking in popularity category this year"

Axel's eyes went wide after he heard what her manager stated.

"Really?" Axel replied and his voice is full of excitement. He couldn't believed it.

Axel's manager smiled as he find Axel's reaction so amusing. Axel endeed look so cute as his puppy eyes waiting for her manager's reply to confirm if it is true.

"Yes, it was  based 50% fan vote and popularity by itself for this year. Congratulations again. I'm so proud of you" Samantha said while wiping her teary eyes. She's so proud of Axel.

"Ohhh wow!" Axel jump in as he felt so happy in this moment. He hug her manager, being thankful for her guide and everything.

Not to mentioned Axel and Samantha were bestfriend. They just acted professional when they are in building and look like a brother-sister when they're not in public. Samantha is the one who told Axel not to show their friendship in public, she doesn't want it. She doesn't want Axel to look easy person in public so that no one can take advantage of him knowing that Axel's personality is easy going.