Chapter 11

Watching Axel starts from his fix bushy eyebrows, then to his alluring natural eyelashes that's really attractive, especially when you look near at it. His nose is small and delicate, like a button nose but even smaller. Not to mention that Axel has healthy skin that makes him standouts more.

The businessman is now observing the gay actor while sleeping in his arms. Axel's body is comfortably sleeping to Ryker Fulgencio. The businessman has no plans of getting up on his bed even though he's already awake an hour ago. He just loved the moment seeing Axel embracing his arms. He's being careful not to make unnecessary actions, so that he won't disturb the gay actor.

While staring at him, happenings earlier insert in his mind.

After their intimate activity and cleaning Axel's body, he called one of his friends who's a doctor. Since Axel is sleeping and can't do the test, he just tell what he observed to Axel's behavior. He's asking, perhaps, if the doctor would know what's this all about. With just an assumption, his friend stated that maybe he used drugs, like ecstasy could that boost his energy in sexual activity. There's no other explanation by that.

"It's very dangerous" he receives that calls Ryker's full attention.

"These could cause harm to his health. It's better to tell him stop using drugs" his friend commented.

After that, the businessman ended the call and have a complex thought in his head. He knows that Axel is not taking illegal drugs by his will. Maybe someone planted it again to him. He then assumed that maybe it was the actress who made it again.

By just thinking with all she did to the gay actor, he can't help but willing to do extreme by the time she made a move again. Because what if these harms to his child? Well, if something happened, he won't stop until he did what the actress deserve for killing his unborn child.

Mr. Fulgencio also called someone from higher position to find way to cancel Nichole's next movie for this year. The businessman wants to take down her career, little by little, every time she makes a wrong move towards Axel.

The attention of Mr. Fulgencio shifted to the gay actor's phone who's now in the table beside the bed. It keeps ringing since earlier and he started to get annoyed.

"Hmmm" a noise escaped from Axel's lips, but his eyes was still close.

Axel decreases the space of himself to Ryker's body. In his thoughts, it was his pillow that he was hugging so tight. He's confused though, he asks himself if his pillow would be this hard and wide.

As soon as the gay actor open his eyes, he immediately distance himself from the businessman and felt so much heat in his ears. That only means that he's so shy in embarrassment.

"Oh gosh!" only words he could uttered.

He remembered everything this time. And since the drug didn't affect him anymore, he can't move in his position because of the shame he did earlier. He also did not expect that he seduced the businessman to have intimate sex last night. He is in the position where he can't control his own body for being needy. He's so confused of what happened to him last night for acting so differently. As he remembered, he's just attended some interview and drink a little in the party backstage, but it's impossible for him to be drunk and do all of those bold moves.

'I have no shame!' he scolded himself for what he did.

He plans to get up in bed, but Ryker did not let him. The businessman grab Axel's waist and make him close to his hardened chest.

"I'm sorry" Axel stated while couldn't look at Ryker on his eyes.

The way he apologized seems like he's afraid if the businessman will say such a hurtful word again to him like he says in their first sex.