The End Of The Beginning

(A/N: Hey guys! Before we start the new book I need to explain and tell you a few things. First off if you haven't read my first book feel free to check it out. It's called Reunion (dekubaku). Remember Izuku is a singer in this one and it takes place when they are about 25 but this first chapter should take place when Izuku is 18 and Katsuki is 19, right before they graduate. So anyway let's get the show on the road.) (⚠️Warning Miscarriages⚠️)

--At UA Bakugou's Dorm--

"Uuhhh~ I-I'm cu-cu-cumm-"

"Me too~"

"Uah uah ah ah ahhhh!~"

"ughhhh uh uh Aahhhh!"

--2 Minutes later--

"That was fun."

"For you." Izuku said quietly but Bakugou heard him anyway.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

"No it's not nothing! Because if I'm not mistaken you came as well, so what's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

"Zu! Tell me what's wrong?"

"Why aren't we public?"

"Oh my god Zu! This again? Really?!"

"What?! What?! Tell me what is wrong with wanting people to know that I'm yours?!"

"I'm not there yet! You know that!"

"Are you at least close? Because I have been waiting for over a year to be public."

"I'm not getting into this again. I don't want to fight anymore. We've been together for over a year, can't you just trust the fact that I am yours and you are mine. I love you and you love me, that is all that really matters to me. Not letting the world know whom I'm dating."

"Well I can't wait anymore Katsuki. No one knows about us not even our parents know. We can't act like a couple out in public only in our private rooms are we able to be one. It's killing me."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we go public or.. *sniff* or w-we're d-don-e. *voice cracks* *lil sobs*"

"Then I guess.. *sniff* we're don-e *voice cracks*"

"Do you really want to give up on us just because I want to go publi-c? *sniff*"

"YOU'RE GIVING ME NO CHOICE! What you want I can't do right now. *sniff*"

"Fine *sobs* I guess this the last you'll see of me Katsuki Bakugou. *sobs*

*Door Opens*

*Door Closes*

"Fu-ck! *sobs*"

As Izuku left the room Bakugou cried for the rest of the night. It's not like he wanted to break up with him but Izuku gave him an ultimatum, what was he to do. He wasn't ready to go public. He just hoped Izuku would come back realizing that their love is all that really mattered.

--With Izuku--

Izuku was now on his bed balling his eyes out. All he wanted was Bakugou, his lover, his mate, his alpha. Izuku may not have been marked yet but he still considered Katsuki as his Alpha.

--A Week Later Graduation Day--

Izuku woke up with red puffy eyes. For a week he had been crying himself to sleep. He had been eating less and less, but for some reason he'd wake up in the middle of the night and when he got up in the morning he would puke his guts out. It was obvious that he had lost weight. He honestly thought that the vomiting was caused by stress and lack of eating. Uraraka asked him why he had lost weight and still is, but he just told her it was stress for getting ready to graduate.