Epilogue

(A/N: OMG! It over!!!! I can't believe it, it's been over a year doing this and it's been a whirlwind. I'll keep it short so, thank you for reading/ commenting/ following/ voting I love you all. For new books follow me, I posted a new idea and I want your thoughts. It's long so get your popcorn.

(At the Hospital)

"Hi, newborn twins were brought here, the Midoriya-Bakugo twins."

"Sir, we can't-"

"Give out patient information, I know, but we are their family."

"Sir, we still can't-"

"Get me, Dr. Yaoyorozu, please."

*intercom*

"Can Dr. Yaoyorozu please come to the nurses' station on three, please. Will Dr. Yaoyorozu please report to the nurses' station on three."

"Thank you."

-10 minutes later-

"Hi, I was paged here?"

"Yes, that man right there asked for you after I wouldn't give him patient information." The nurse said as she pointed to the young man who had others by his side.

"Kaminari?"

"Mo!"

"What are you all doing here?"

"Izu gave birth, and they brought the twins here."

"Oh, okay, let me check if they've been put in the system."

"Okay."

"Okay, they are in the NICU for observation and should be able to leave tonight."

"That's great; which floor are they on?" Hitoshi asked Momo

"I'll take you guys since I haven't seen them yet."

All seven then made it to the NICU and said hello to the new parents.

"Hey, guys!" Momo greeted the mates as she entered the parents and staff-only area.

"Hey, what's up?" Katsuki whispered, too, scared he'd wake up his pups by being loud.

"Well, for starters, how come you didn't tell me that Izuku went into labor and gave birth?"

"Honestly, Mo, it slipped my mind; everything happened so fast that I could barely hold it together."

"It's fine; I just wanted to see the twins and tell you your families are here just outside."

"Oh, thank you, Momo, and they're right here." Izuku chimed in and showed his friend his pups.

"On my god! They're so adorable. What are their names?"

"The one on the left is Itsuki, and the one on the right is Katsumi." Izuku answered his friend.

"Oh my god, they look so much like you guys. "

"Thank you, but they are completely different; I mean, they're polar opposites, so its expected."

"So they're polar opposite alpha twins. Wow, just wait till they get older." Momo chuckled.

"And they're both boys, to top it off, and if they're anything like their father here, I'm in for a life of chaos."

"Hey, I wasn't that bad, was I?"

"You really want to go there?" Izuku asked his husband, reflecting on their life as children.

"No," Katsuki whined as he hugged his mate from behind.