... Out...

Baku POV:

'We had gotten back into the car and drove off into the traffic. Once we got to the doctors office, Izu felt nauseous again so he ran to the bathroom while I signed him in. Luckily once he had came out of the bathroom the nurse called us back. The nurse took us to an exam room asked Izu a few questions, then left the room.'

"Alpha?"

"Yeah baby."

"I know we're here just to confirm but, I know I'm pregnant, and I'm so happy."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm." He agreed smiling ear to ear.

"I love you." I told him as I hugged him.

"I love you too. I'm so happy alpha."

"Yeah you keep saying that, especially alpha."

"Do you not like it?"

"No, I do. I just don't understand why you keep saying it, you're not in heat."

"No, he isn't but, you're fated and he's definitely pregnant." Someone said as they entered the room.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"Sorry for my rudeness, I'm doctor Taishiro Toyomitsu. You can just call me Dr. Toyo. Nice to meet you both."

"Nice to meet you too, sorry about the growling but, not that sorry I'm very protective."

"It's quite alright, I get a lot of alpha's that growl at me, but I'm mated already so no need to worry."

"Okay."

"So besides the obvious, why are you two here?" He said as he sat down on the stool.

"Well we just wanted confirmation and maybe a plan or way to ensure my omega's and the pup's safety and wellbeing."

"Well I can get the first part out of the way but let me tell you, you aren't having one pup."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you're mate's stomach is more expanded than if you were only having one. I'm surprised you didn't some in sooner."

"Are you serious?"

"Very, Even with his clothes on I can tell his womb is more expanded. I'll of course do the ultrasound to see how many you're having. So if you could please lay back and lift your shirt. Nurse can you get the gel?"

"Yes doctor." the nurse said.

"Kay, the gel's going to be cold."

"Kay." Izuku squeaked out.

'When the doc put the gel on Izu's stomach he made a squeak. he held my hand so tight, I think he was scared and nervous. The fact that there was an alpha and what seems to be a beta in the room with us, scared him a bit.'

"Okay, you see that circle or bubble there?" Doc asked as he pointed at the screen.

"Mhmm." Izu answered.

"And the other one here?"

"Yeah." I responded.

"Well those are fetus's you're having twins. You're about 3 weeks a long, so about half way through your first trimester. Have you been getting any nausea?"

"I was supposed to get my heat yesterday and since I've been having the need to vomit."

"So nothing before that?"