...To...

"Leave Kirishima."

"Midoriya I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it was you. I smelled Kami. Plus you're wearing a hood so I didn't see you hair."

"I don't care you need to leave."

"So what are thought doing here?"

"Kirishima just leave."

"Where's Kami?"

"I don't know, I came to see if he was here."

"How could you not know, he was at your place."

"He was but left soon after. I came to see if he was home, he wasn't answering his phone."

"Yeah he wasn't answering me either."

'I wonder why?🙄'

"Wait, how do you have his keys?"

'Shit!'

"Oh, these- these are mine."

"No they're not. I know cause I gave Kami that lightning key chain." He said while pointing at the keys.

"Well uh, Kami gave one to me too."

"When?"

"Last week, whe- when he came o-over."

"Why are you stuttering?" He started to get closer to me.

'I then started to backup until I hit the door.'

"Do you know where Kami is?"

"N-no. Why- why would I? I-I t-told you that I- I don't know."

"Are you lying to me?" He growled.

"N-n-no!" I squeaked out.

"DONT LIE TO ME!" He yelled as he cornered me and punched the door.

'I could smell that he was releasing angry pheromones, and they were really strong. I started to feel more pain in my stomach. It hurt  so much that my eyes started watering.'

"Please." I said softly.

"Tell. Me. The . Truth."

"I- I ssswwear, I d-don't know. *sniff*"

"Why are you crying Midoriya?" He questioned while growling.

"Leave."

"Or what. What are you gonna do, if I don't?" He growled in my ear releasing more pheromones.

"Ow! It hurts!" I couldn't fight it anymore I crouched down in pain.

It hurt so bad I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Why are you crying? I have done nothing to you!"

"Uggh please stop~!"

"I haven't done anything to you so why are you complaining?!" He yelled hitting the door again, barely missing me.

"*cries*"

"Come with me." He growled as he grabbed my colar and started dragging me to the stairs.

'I'm in so much pain I can even open my mouth to scream or cry loud enough for someone to hear me. He then puts me in the back of his car, throwing a blanket on top of me and it's covered in his scent. I start to feel like I can't breath and my vision starts to fade. All I want to have Kat by my side comforting me. I feel the car start, I couldn't even hear anything I was in so much pain. Then it just went dark and silent. Nothing...

Not a sound....

Not a sight....

Nothing.'