Fries Before Fights

Hey Guys! Sorry for making you all wait so long! But this chapter makes the book a little spicier as we get to know Ki Hong and Dylan! And maybe meet someone from Thomas' past... 😉!

But remember to vote, comment, follow, and check out my other books!

Next update will hopefully be in 2 weeks but no promises cause school has started back up and this year is already full of hard drama, more personal than anything else. But I'll do my best to post and keep you all updated!
*********************************
(Im gonna start doing this) Question of the Chapter:
Are you excited for school? What grade are you in/going into?
*********************************

Thomas drives us to a restaurant and we all head in.

After the hostess gets a picture with the 3 of them, she gets us a private booth in the back of the dining area. She skips away and we all get situated.

I pick up my menu and look at all the options. They all sounded incredible!

"Aw, shoot!" Thomas cusses (I'm gonna substitute all the cuss words). "I forgot my bloody wallet! I'll be right back!" He says, getting up to go to the car.

I'm about to tell him I'll pay when Dylan grabs my arm. "Just let him pay." He whispers.

I frown and bite my bottom lip. I look back at Thomas as he weaves through the tables towards the door. I finally nod my head and Dylan let's go.

My phone starts ringing and I look to see it's an unknown number. I answer it, deciding to ask to be put on the no-call list.

I open my mouth to request they didn't call, but they beat me to it.

"Hello, y/n." A cold voice says on the other side of the phone, sending a shiver through my back.

"Who is this?" I ask, glancing up at Dylan and Ki who were joking about some of the menu options.

"Let's just say you're the Heather in my life." She says. I open my mouth to ask what she meant, but she cut me off with her creepy singing. "Watch as she stands with you, holding your hand. Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder. But how could I hate her? She's such an angel! But then again kinda wish she were dead."

I recognize the song as "Heather" by Conan Gray.

"Do I know you?" I ask into the phone, feeling slightly uneasy.

"In a way." The voice says calmly. "But you won't have to meet me if you leave the restaurant right now, pack your stuff, and move back to your sad little town in the US, and never try to see Thomas again."

"And why would I do that?" I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"So you don't meet me, hun." The voice sneers. "I'm not someone you want to meet. You mess with me, I guarantee your world will crumble in front of you. Everything you love will be gone."

I roll my eyes and reply: "Look, I don't know what your deal is, but please leave me alone. I don't know how you got my number, but please don't contact me again."

Before she can even say anything, I hang up on her.

"You alright, y/n?" Dylan asks me. I look up at him and Ki and smile. "Ya! Totally! Just some idiot trying to get into my head. It's nothing." I shrug.

Dylan and Ki share a worried look before I take a napkin and a ketchup packet. I squirt the ketchup onto the napkin, making a tic-tac-toe board before drawing a crappy circle in the middle.