Making Our Way Downtown

(Again, this title I got the idea from the song "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton. I just love music <3)

When we finished, we left to go to our next stop. But not without fans stopping Thomas for a photo. Thomas had planned the whole date, so I didn't know what we were doing.

"C'mon, dreamer, what're we doing?" I ask, looking at him with a smile on my face. I think my acting was pretty good!

Thomas smiles and gives my hand a squeeze. "Just wait and see love," He chuckles. I roll my eyes but keep my smile on my face. I lean into him, wrapping my free hand around his arm. Thomas smiles down at me and I smile up at him.

A few minutes later I pull myself out of my thoughts and look around to see where we're at. "Thomas!" I gasp when I see we were at the shopping center that I had bumping into him with those fans.

"What are we doing here?" I whisper as we walk through the doors. Thomas looks at me lovingly and says: "I think that since you're my girlfriend and we're official,-" He gives me a wink when he says that. "-I thought I ought to spoil you!" "What? Thomas! No! I don't want you to waste any more money on me! The meal was enough!" I persuade. Thomas shakes his head and he pulls me along.

First stop we made was to a department store that reminded me of a mix of Macy's and Rue 21. Anything I stared at longer than a few seconds, Thomas would add onto the pile of things I'd try on. I tried to make him stop, but he wouldn't budge.

After we finished there, with Thomas only buying two shirts, he takes me into a gift store. He goes off on his own for a bit, and I quickly look through the shelfs, but a leather jacket is what catches my eyes.

I remember Thomas mentioning he liked motorbikes...

I took it to the front, quickly pointed out the design I wanted, customizing it a little, before letting them take it to the back. I went back to acting like I was looking for something else, when arms slither around my waist.

I look up and find Thomas' smiling face. "Find anything you like, love?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned against him.

"What about you?" I ask, hopeful. Thomas shakes his head before replying: "Only you," I blush and look away from him so he wouldn't see.

"Y/n y/l/n!" A voice yells my name. Thomas gives me a questioning look and I give him an innocent smile. I break away from him and pick up the bag from the cashier. "Thank you," I say to him before turning back to find Thomas with a playful smirk on his face. "Nothing you liked, huh?" He pokes. I blush and look away again.

"I didn't find anything for me," I say, looking back at him. I take his hand and add: "Aside from you," Thomas smiles and squeezes my hand.

We walk out of the store and I make him stop when we reach the nearest bench. I give him the bag and say: "Open it!" I felt like a little kid as I look excitedly for him to open the bag.

Thomas chuckles and takes out the black leather jacket, which on the back had an icon with a thorned vine wrapping around a rose, with the words: "We're going to cause double the trouble".

Thomas looks at it with wide eyes. He looks back at me and says: "I told you I was supposed to spoil you!" "But I want to spoil you," I say, taking his hand. "It just doesn't feel fair if you're doing it all..." Thomas smiles and kisses my cheek. "Thank you, love. I love it." He says. He puts it on and walks around in it, making me smile.

I give a whistle and ask: "Dang, who's this striking young man?" I bit my lower lip just for effect, even though I knew I didn't look the least bit sexy. Thomas bows in front of me, making me giggle. He looks into my eyes and says: "Your prince in shining armor, milady!" I laugh even more and Thomas takes my hands in his before bending down and kissing my cheeks, making me blush.

Finally, I persuaded Thomas to come back with me so we could eat lunch at the hotel and calm down.

When we got back to my hotel room, we both give a big sigh of relief and set our stuff down. I kick off my shoes and fall back onto the couch. "How famous are you? Really? I swear we had a group of fans stop us every three minutes!" I say, resting my tired feet.

Thomas chuckles and sits next to my head, resting his feet on the ottoman. "Apparently very well." I nod my head and realized how tired I was. We had walked a lot today.

Thomas must have noticed cause I felt him lift my head up onto his lap. I felt too tired to think, so I turned onto my side to face his stomach. I feel my breathing even as fingers begin combing through my hair.

I smile, thinking of Justin. Hm... Justin must be here... I love Justin... Maybe if I stay awake I can talk to him...

But the pull of sleep was too strong.