Epilogue: Taken

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I suddenly become aware of how cold everything is around me. I come to sense how sore my body is, and how in pain it was.

I groan as I try to adjust my position, but stop as my back rubs against a metal pole, causing me to cry out. I try to move away but my body is stopped as I become aware of the ropes tying my hands together, trapping me to the pole.

I force myself to wake up, but my head is pounding against my skull in a headache.

What happened?

I open my eyes and find a man waiting in the corner. He had a greasy cut of a stereotypical creeper along with a mustache. He seemed familiar, but I couldn't place from where.

"Who are you?" I choke out, my voice dry. "Where am I and where have you taken me?"

The man looks up from sharpening his knife and looks up at me with a familiar glint in his eyes that I still couldn't place.

"Forget me already, darlin?" The man smirks, making my heart drop.

He chuckles and moves closer to me.

"W-what do you want?" I choke, pressing myself up against the bar to get myself as far away from him, as impossible as it was.

"Well," he begins crouching in front of me, making my heart begin to panic. "Some pretty lady came up to me with a deal I couldn't refuse." He lifts his knife to my jaw and I lean it as far away as I could, wanting to avoid the sharp edge. He chuckles as he moves the knife carefully across my jaw.

"I did say you would become mine, didn't I doll?"

My eyes widen as my legs begin to kick back, trying to keep him away from me, hoping to stall his approach.

"Thomas!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Shut it, doll!" The man snaps, slapping my cheek. "You're mine now."

********************************
Author's Note:

*Disclaimer: almost all photos were taken off the internet via Google, Instagram, Pinterest, or other sources*

So I know this was an incredibly short chapter, but I think that's really all that had to be said to carry it on.

This is the end of the book, but that doesn't mean this is the end of the story.

I didn't originally intend for this to be a series, but I think 40+ chapters is pretty good for a book, right?

But the next one is coming soon! I will post the next chapter in the next 2 weeks as if I'm posting another chapter! The book is going to be called: "An Honest Heart"

This is the Cover:

I don't want to give too much away, but I think we can all agree that we want to see if y/n and Thomas ever find each other again and if she'll forgive Thomas and come back to him

I don't want to give too much away, but I think we can all agree that we want to see if y/n and Thomas ever find each other again and if she'll forgive Thomas and come back to him. We also want to see if Thomas truly does change and become better.

But of course not everything is going to go smoothly - where's the fun in that?

Here's the plot:

After a bad fallout with her "boyfriend", Thomas Brodie Sangster, y/n y/l/n went missing. Evidence goes on to thinking she was kidnapped. Thomas is beyond hysterical as he waits for the police to find the girl he realized he loved a little too late. When y/n is finally found, the two have to work their way around new obstacles like PTSD, filming on a live action movie, therapy, paparazzi, and a real relationship. But will they be strong enough to overcome all those obstacles? Or will they fallout for good?

UPDATE:

EPILOGUE AND FIRST CHAPTER ARE OUT!!!!! GO VOTE AND SAVE!!!!

And don't forget to follow me so you stay updated!!!