Prologue

Jaune : Hey my name is Jaune Arc, if you want to know my story well its not a faint of heart for other's and i'm sure you're gonna need to prepare this nightmare that i been though.

As the sun shines over the planet there were oceans and lands, it shows the forest, sands, snow, and finally life. Cities, towns, and village shown in the view.

Jaune: I live somewhere in the Vale Kingdom, but not on the city itself. At least i can enjoy what it can offer.

in the town a young sixteen year old boy with blonde hair was Jaune as he was walking alone on the side walk he stop & Look at the store inside was filled with weapons stack on walls, armors display on mannequins,

Jaune: As i look at all the weapons and armor i've always dream to become a huntsman, to be a hero like my family's stories in their past. Except one that was lost long ago, in the end as an Arc's Honor is our family virtues. For what our dad told us.

Jaune: Well me & dad had a short conversation about why i can't be a huntsman, and uhhh. . . . i . . . pretty sure the words in his mouth didn't help me.

(A week ago)

Jaune's parents and with his seven sisters including himself having dinner at the table his father talk to Jaune about his day and as a simple thing he said was an answer he always said and will never give up his dream.

Father: Son how was your day?

Jaune: Good as always.

Mother: Jaune you been saying that for a month now, can you please tell us what's wrong?

As Jaune was defeated by his mother's worried words he told his father one thing he knows its gonna hurts them more as he is.

Jaune: why can't i become a huntsman dad?

Father: . . .

Jaune: You think i'm weak, i'm scared, or i'm not cutout for it?

Father: Son please understand that your mother and sisters will be worried for you. If you go out there to be something that your not, still i cannot risk to let my own son die without nothing to lose.

Jaune: Dad i'm not going to die just give me a chance to prove to you that i can fight-

Father: I SAID NOOOO!!!!!

As jaune was shock to here his father's answer with a tone like that as the family had the same reaction, the father seat back down on his chair as he apologize to him.

Father: Jaune i'm sorry i-

Jaune: No i understand now dad. More then i thought.

As Jaune walks away from the kitchen table in his contained anger, as his father felt like he made a mistake.

Father: Son. . . . .

(Present)

For Jaune he can't be nothing forever in his life, for a father to listen but cannot be convince easily, no matter what he can't forget his dream to be a Huntsman.

He went walking alone sadden by the fact Jaune dose not know how to fight properly as well he has no training. he keep walking for hours around town, he looks up the clouds covers the sky as his days with no luck, he's not pity nor he's better then anyone he will help people he's kind to the faunus and for being honest.

Jaune: I can't be angry at my dad, his words may have hurt my pride, He still my father and i need some time alone for myself.

And he knows it time.