Unbelievable Problems

Other people in the area is on a Funeral in Union Square about a man name Justin Foster who is a Doctor in training just got a transport to Aegis VII as Dr. Sciarello is making a speech, included Jaune who is also listening.

Dr. Sciarello: Justin has just got started his training in two days ago and the incident that I was in got him killed as I felt that its my fault. (Sighs) As you know everyone's stressed right now. You can't sleep, you have bad dreams when you do, Katie safe my life if she hasn't called P-sec I'd be lying in the morgue right now. Now as for Jaune he also had save my life too from the event that transpired. As he hold himself back from killing he kept his honor true to his word. As I make that exchange an-.

???: I know you would Tommy.

As Dr. Sciarello sees one person he recognizes from the blue light.
As Jaune also sees the blue spirit who knows The doctor so well as he was shock & freaked out on what he saw as he rubs his eyes and still see it.

Dr. Sciarello: J- Juliet?

Juliet: There's more important things to do Tommy you gotta stop them.

Jaune: What th-

Dr. Sciarello: No, no this isn't real.

Katie: Tom? Tom are you okay?

Jaune looks at Dr. Sciarello then back at the spirit, he sees no one there as it disappears out of nowhere.

Doctor 1: I'm sorry folks Tom's not feeling so good, but thanks for coming.

Dr. Sciarello eyes are wide open when he sees she's no longer their.

Dr. Sciarello: Oh Christ she's gone?

Jaune makes his way to the doctor to make sure he's okay.

Jaune: Sciarello you're okay?

Dr. Sciarello: Mr Arc, I'm fine and what happen to calling me doctor?

Jaune: Hey I'm the one who make jokes & sarcasms. By the way Doctor did you see someone who is glowing in blue light.

Dr. Sciarello: Wait you see that too?

Jaune: Yeah, who's that? She did call you Tom but with a nickname.

Dr. Sciarello: (Sighs) That's my sister. She died from cancer she been battling it for Ten years until she passed away. At least she is proud to hear that I'm a doctor when I was twenty five.

Jaune: I'm sorry for your lost doctor Tom. I know how that feels.

Dr. Sciarello: Thank you Jaune, I wish she was still alive but I have to move on just like she wanted me to do.

Katie: Come by to the office sometime Jaune, when you have the time.

Jaune: I will Katie, take care of the doctor and have a good day you two!

Katie & Sciarello: You too!

Jaune left the two back to their work as Jaune walks back to the tram to find Neumann waiting for Jaune.

Jaune: Sergeant? What are yo-

Neumann: Yeah kid I know creepy as hell I'm going to need you.

Jaune: Um for what? Don't tell me I-

Neumann: No not that, Its Cortez she's late again.

Jaune: What? She's never been late before right? And what do you mean by again?

Neumann: That's the problem. I going to her dorm to inform her about what's happening with her, you're coming or not?

Jaune went with Neumann to get Cortez. While walking to arrive Cortez's dorm they talk for a bit.