Now It Get's Darker

Marla's looking at the vid log from an unknown user who got either past the guards or within the group. She's trying to study the glowing markings in which is a clear picture, until Neumann came to talk to her.

Marla: Hey Bram have you seen this?

Neumann: What is it?

Marla: Someone got past the guards and made a vid log of the Marker up close.

Neumann: Or one of the guards made it. Who's it from?

Marla: Nobody knows its handheld, not a helmet cam. An ID was wiped. Look at the symbols do you think there carved into it? It's like they're glowing a lot of the symbols repeated like a code or language.

Neumann: You're geeking out. (chuckle)

Marla: Of course this is incredible I mean looks like there are similarities to cladistic math in there.

Neumann laugh on the geeking Marla trying to figure out the true meaning or something.

Marla: What?

Neumann: I'm sorry I know this stuff gets you hot but the church has been trying to decipher The Black Marker for centuries and they got squat.

Marla: So they say? My first perspective might be all it needs. By the way where's Jaune Isn't he at Union Square or something?

Neumann: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Carthusia wanted him to do a favor for him so it might be alittle long.

Marla: Great, he's better get it done soon cause Commander wanted to speak with him for something.

Meanwhile at Carthusia Office.

Carthusia has giving Jaune and the other guy orders for what he explaned to them. For Jaune has made one question.

Carthusia: You both have your orders.

Jaune: What if they refused?

Carthusia: THEN TAKE NO FOR AN ANWSER!!! In fact arrest them regardless on my authority. I want to know Who made that vid log?!

Man: I understand very good sir Altman be praised!

Carthusia: Altman be praised.

Marker Location

Jaune and the other team of security is sent to the site to reassigned and arrest them by force if have to. Jaune does not like it as the team is prepared.

Team leader: Alright you know what to do kid. you follow my orders and you be fine.

Jaune: You should follow my Advise and if you don't it's going to get worse.

Team Leader: Hah like I listen to a little boy who should be listening the professional's and you know the name from another team right?

Jaune: Natalia Deshyanov Team leader and be careful she might have a plasma cutter with her. and don't get cocky.

Team Leader: Okay lets go men!

The team leader did not listen to Jaune only to annoyed him for leaving him without finishing. As Natalia and her team sees them she tell them to stop.

Natalia: Hey no visits to the Marker Carthusia's Orders.

Team Leader: He's given us new orders Deshyanov you all are relieved to duty affective Immediately.

Natalia: Bullshit.

Team leader: And you all are under arrest Carthusia's suspected one of you made that vid log.