Extration Gone Wrong To Hell

The man runs to Jaune with a screwdriver on his hand up held. Jaune pulls up his divit pistol to aim at the person.

Jaune: Sir put the tool down now!

Man: (Lauthing and Screaming).

Jaune: Sir!!!

He pull the trigger to fired at the mans head and crazed man drops lifeless with a hole on his head killing him.

Sondra: What the hell happened to those people?!

Jaune: I know I have a bad feeling about it but this? This is something else.

Sondra: What?

Jaune: Sondra It's The Marker, It's behind of all this. I. Think this is happening because of that artifact?

Sondra: Jaune I- I don't understand? Why do you think it because of that? Why would you tho-?!

Jaune: Four days ago Carthusia orders me to arrest the other guards from the Marker's site, after what happened I saw Natalia murder the man in cold blood and she said it needs us. I don't know what she mean about that but. It's behind of all this somehow.

Sondra is scared and don't know if she can believe him because of his story.

Sondra: Jaune. It's The Marker it's suppose to be our salvation.

Jaune: I know. You don't want to believe me. I can't blame you even though you are a Unitologist and I cannot lose you.

Sondra: Jaune.

Jaune . . .

Sondra: I can't lose you too, if you really believe The Marker is behind all of this? Well that man is apart of that proof I seen. So I think yo-.

Jaune: Sondra you don't have to force yourself to say I'm right.

Sondra: And it's my choice Jaune! I will alway be with you, follow you, and forever stay with you even in death I'll always stay with you.

Jaune look at her as she put her hand on his cheek.

Sondra: Lets get out of this alive alright?

Jaune: Right!

They went on to find a way out in the dark till Jaune turn on the flashlight attached on the gun also their rig started to turn on.

Jaune: Great our rigs is back on.

Sondra: That's good right?

Jaune: Technically yes, but it gave up our position.

Jaune pointed at the people hiding in the dark with weapons in their hands when one of them saw the duo's one alerts the others and charged at them.

Everyone: (Screams)

Jaune: Sondra go back now!

Sondra : To where!?

Jaune: The elevator it takes us to the underground!

Sondra: They might be in there to!

Jaune: No choice!

The duo's went to an elevator just barely as it going down. Jaune goes to Sondra to comforts her as she shaking in fear.

Jaune: Sondra it's going to be okay. I'm sure of it.

Sondra: No its not you saw those people they were trying to kill us, and they don't know what their seeing in here and everything's going to hell!

Jaune: Sondra when we get out of here you need to go home and make sure you lock the doors until you are safe until I get back.