& A New problem

Jaune & Isaac enter the location for the engine of the Ishimura. It made their stop.

Hammond: We got two problems and we're on working on borrowed time. First there is no fuel in the engine. Second the gravity centrifuge is offline which means there's a couple of trillion tons of rock pulling us down.

Jaune: You'll need us to refill on the engines, and reactivating the centrifuge? Great.

Hammond: Once it full I will stabilize the ship's orbit. Good luck you two.

The two walk down the hall to see the body on the chair Jaune look around to see anything else to go as it show two ways, one leads to the engine room. The other lead to the Gravity Centrifuge.

Jaune: Isaac you go to the engine room. I'll go to the centurfuge.

Isaac nods as they split up. Jaune took the elevator to his objective until he hears an audio log play.

Temple: Personal log, Acting chief engineer Jacob Temple. It's been two days since they pull that planet open since, the Captain died. The panic... the riots... they were nothing to compare to what happens next. Our friends, our coworkers. Started to coming back. Changed coming back to kill us. Drag us away. Rucker disappeared this morning so I have to assume he's dead. My crew their- Started to crack. I'm trying to keep an eye on them, but right now I have more bigger problems, the hemorrhage fuel and the primary engine is laboring. Danvers and I are going to reach the fueling depot to see we can try to fix it. Temple out.

Jaune looked around to see its safe. He walk in a paste, as he look in the lockers he find some ammo, med pack and an air cartridge. Last, an audio from temple. He saves it for later.

He enters a small room. As he activated it he finds himself lock out from the inside at an instant.

Ships voice: Decontamination Sequences is activated. Please standby.

The Necromorph tries to break though, with no avail most of them went inside the vents. The room gone dark & Jaune pulls his plasma blade ready to strike their limbs off. One vent breaks when he got distracted from. The slasher is about to kill him. Jaune spin his blade 360.

He manage to cut All the limbs when more show up. He took them down easy. The lights went back up it opens for him.

Ships voice: Decontamination complete.

Jaune: Fuck you for stalling.

He enters the hallway he goes to the right side he feel a shivers to his spine that's something is inside a busted hole. He walks away fast as he fix the problem in the other room. He groans to remember a zero gravity zone incident.

Jaune: Goddamn Zero-G. Why can I have a break?

He enters the room with a shock expression to see it's abomination of flesh are in his way. And he see the two reactors isn't connected. As he made his objective to finish, he has been ambush by crawlers Jaune made a plan to kill them without wasting ammunition. He slowed down the reactors to connect them. He finishes it as he went to the console to activate the gravity centrifuge.

Jaune: Ok maybe it's a bad idea.

Hammond: Good work Jaune. Centrifuge and gyros is both hundred percent and stabilized Now get out of there and regroup with Isaac with the engine.

Jaune: No need to tell me.

As the centrifuge is on. It open its hidden door at the floor to release all the space vacuum as the room no longer has air. Jaune remembers the Gravity is disabled & the infected flesh is Tara forming the wall. He take the greatest risk he ever made. He went down and runs back to his exit, as he see a Necromorph is coming after him he noticed something moving, only to kill the crawler he make a break for himself to make it out alive. After three times for the centrifuge move. Jaune got out the room and he made his way back to Isaac.