Inevitable Fate

Colin and Jaune is struggling from Jennifer who is now the monster that's trying to kill them.

Colin: Jen, it's me Colin, Your husband.

Jaune: Colin! She one of them I h-

Then the bat creature goes after him as it pull a bone blade trying to puncture his head.

Jaune: Ughh what the fuck is this!?

Colin see Jaune having more trouble then him, despite his wife is undead monster he managed to push her a little and kick her far, Colin pick something up and hit the bat creature with the plasma axe Jen use to kill herself with. He used it to cut and made a hole in front of the shuttle.

Colin: Jaune! Get out of here now!

Jaune: Wait. W—

Colin then push Jaune out through the hole as Jaune looks at his father figure who help him to be a better person even when he's strictly to him.

Jaune: COLIN!!!!

He holds on as he hears screaming pain of agony. Jaune's hand slips and falls to the wing and knock his head out.

Twenty minutes later.

Jaune woke up from crashing and he looks around, his vision is bleary, his ears is ringing, his body feeling aching as he sees the shuttle crash.

Jaune gets up and started walking to the shuttle to get his stuff and check if Colin have survived, until he got into a channel in his comms and got communication from both The Ishimura and the surviving colonists.

Ishimura: USG Ishimura to all shuttles, you are violating direct no fly order, return to planet side immediately.

Shuttle: This is shuttle CS-04. The colony is overrun we can't go back.

Man: Now you listen here. I am Warren Eckhardt, director of colonial mining o—

Ishimura: I repeat. Clearance to land is denied. Any approach will be consider hostile.

Jaune: No.... the..... captain is......

Shuttle CS-04: Fucked that! We're coming in.

He hears cannons being fired as he hope they survived and keep going to the ship.

As he made it, there no sign of Colin, blood splattered everywhere on floors, walls and ceiling. Nothing is left.

Jaune look in the locker and his stuff is in there. He got his bag, his primary weapon and a shield he made back then.

As he got everything ready he got out and look at the direction to where the footprints went and Jaune took out a small med pack and rises his rig from red to yellow.

Jaune look back at the space shuttle again and sees a team of security investigating. He looks on the floor realize he tracking in blood then runs to somewhere.

(The morgue)

He made it in. He feels like he just enter the kill zone where killer would wait inside, he started searching everything and everywhere for any med packs, bandages, sedatives, anything it can help him.

He found little supply's. He heard something inside with him, he hides from it and he made sure he's not detected by it. Then the same security team he saw just enter in.

Man: What the fuck is going on?

Woman: I count fifth teen sets of footsteps give or take.

The team leader is a woman with red hair, jaded eyes, brown skin, heavy jacket with a white shirt inside, brown skinny jeans, black boot and with a pistol hostler picks up an note as she reads.