Beneath The Lies

(Cargo bay, USM Valor)

Along with Isaac And Jaune in the tram heading to the cargo bay where the USM Valor crashed. Isaac looked at Jaune a moment when he sees a pendant of a snowflake in his hand. He pats his back to his attention, when he look at Isaac he points a pendent.

Jaune: It's a family's symbol. I don't know why that man just gives it to me instead of anyone else. But I'll figure it out soon.

The tram stops and they exit it out to the location. Both got an vid-log from Hammond. Jaune listens.

Hammond: Isaac! Thank god you two made it. Listen! I just found munition Log for the Valor. I don't think their presence is a coincidence! They're not on reconnaissance and they're not on patrol! This ship is prepped for war! They're on a seek and destroy mission! Do you hear me!?-

Hammond vid-log becomes static.

Kendra: Isaac, Jaune I lost him again. No signal from Hammond's RIG. Get that singularity core and get the hell out of there.

Jaune: What about Hammond?

Kendra: He knows the risk. Sometimes sacrifices is necessary for survival.

She ends their call and begins entering where the Valor crashed. The see glowing large object floating around zero-g area.

Jaune: I'll see if I can get in the ship.

He jumps off to the Valor entrance and tries to open.

Valor's AI: Access denied. Remove any Radioactive material in the area.

He was complex. He turn around and looked at the glowing orbs. He is thinking he might need to get them off the ship.

Jaune: Kendra I might need to know what is that green glowing orbs?

Kendra: The glowing orbs you see was one of Valor's weapons ripped open during the crash. They are highly radioactive and the Valor's airlock is sealed itself tight. You both have to throw them in space before you can get in to the ship.

He counted how many orbs they need to remove and he found fuses to destroy and open the hatch. Jaune & Isaac started removing orbs out of the ship.

Valor's AI: Radioactive material remove.

They we're interrupted by Necromorphs, Jaune use his sword to cut off arms and Isaac pass him his plasma cutter to him and fires at the the small creatures crawling around position themselves to shot them as Jaune kill a few while focusing the others going after them.

Jaune: How's the orbs Isaac!?

Isaac pulls and shot the last one out the ship.

Valor's AI: Radiation Hazards clear. Safety lock Release.

The two is heading inside the Valor to help Hammond with the singularity core. They enter where most of the ship is beyond trashed and fires flowing faulty wiring and gravity floor pad flowing upward. Soon they head on down the hall. 

Kendra: The part you're looking will be in the engine room at the back of the ship.

Jaune: Looks like this ship just have a massive damaged all over. Will find another way to get there. And out of this ship, Jaune out.