Chapter 1- Bright Red

"Where exactly are you taking me?" Shuichi asked as Kokichi held his hand, dragging him along.

"Be patient." Kokichi huffed slightly annoyed

They had just been talking...

When Kokichi pulled out the knife.

After that...

Red.

Bright red.

All he remembers is the look on Shuichi's face.

That terrified look.

He wasn't sure how many times he had stabbed Shuichi.

It was at least more than 20 times.

Kokichi looked down at Shuichi's body.

"...Oh shit."

Kokichi was in shock.

Why did he do that.

"K-...Kokichi..." Shuichi managed to say, struggling to breathe.

Blood pooled from the multiple stab wounds as Shuichi laid there, the knife still in him, it was a disturbing sight.

Kokichi just stared.

"Haha..."

He watched Shuichi struggle, slowly dying, it looked painful. He nervously laughed, what did he just do?

He paused, disgusted with himself.

"Why did I do that..."

Kokichi stumbled back, trying his best not to puke at the sight of Shuichi dying, blood pooling out of him.

He kneeled down next to Shuichi, pulling the knife out of him.

Shuichi screamed in pain, all he could do was cry, he knew he was going to die.

"Please don't cry, Shuichi..." Kokichi held onto his hand, he felt cold.

"W-...Why... It h-hurts so m-much...." Shuichi quietly cried, struggling to stay alive.

Kokichi sighed, carefully wiping away Shuichi's tears. "Everything is going to be okay... just close your eyes and go to sleep."

"N-No.... Please K-Kokichi.... I... don't want... to d-die...." Shuichi didn't even have the energy to be mad at him.

"I'm sorry, I thought it would kill you immediately... I didn't know it would be so slow..." Kokichi held back tears, feeling guilty.

"I-It hurts... p-please make it stop... Kokichi... p-please... make it stop..." Shuichi begged, slowly dying from the blood loss.

Kokichi just look down at him, watching him struggle, a blank look on his face.

"I c-can't die yet... please..." Shuichi held onto Kokichi's hand tighter. "I m-made a promise to K-Kaede..."

Kokichi held the knife up to Shuichi's neck, staring down at him.

He felt awful.

Why would he do this to Shuichi.

He already went too far, he felt the best option would be to end it as quick as possible.

"N-No..." Shuichi said through tears, feeling the blade be pressed against his throat.

"I-I'm sorry... just please... be quiet." Kokichi tried his best not to cry "You're making this difficult for me to do..."

"P-Please... I-I'm scared." Shuichi attempted to move his arm, but was too tired.