Reunion

A girl stood alone in a arena of a strange city. Her black hair blowing in the wind. She turned to find a statue of a giant snake behind her. She saw something out of the corner of her eye and turned to find a large purple snake slithering towards the statue. He slithered into the snake's mouth and placed four silver blades into the teeth where they started glowing. Suddenly an old man with a long beard ran into the arena. The girl saw his lips move, but no sound came out. The snake got down from the statue as green ooze started to cascade down the statue. Then the statue fell apart. The snake stood there shocked. Then four brightly colored ninja ran into the entrance way. Suddenly the ground started shaking and fell apart unleashing a giant snake rising high above the ground. It turned and dove for the old man and the purple snake...
The girl woke up with a gasp. She sighed with relief. "It was only a dream! But what did it mean?" She looked around the room. "Where am I?" Suddenly the door opened and a familiar boy walked in. When he saw her awake he immediately pulled her into a hug.
"Grace! I've missed you!"
Grace returned the hug. "Cole! Where've you been! You've never visited from the Marty Oppenheimer school of performing arts!"
Cole stood up sheepishly. "Hehe, yeah about that."
"Cole, where am I? This isn't the nurse's office at school. And... why are you dressed like that?"
"Look Grace, there's a lot you need to know," Cole started. "But let's introduce you to the others first."
Grace shrugged. "Whatever."