21-Home of the Shadows

Soarin: What the heck is this place?

Violet2: We're in Limbo. 

Pinkie: Like the dance?!

Fluttershy2: Like the place, genius!

Violet2: This is the Home of the Shadows.

Twilight: Wait. Earlier weren't you saying something about freeing your kind?

Scootaloo: Yeah, since you can obviously come here, how come you can't go to our world?

Violet2: Unfortunately, since we were sealed away, we've been unable to return to the other realm. But our master left a key behind.

Fluttershy: Was it...

Violet2: Yes. The incantation that my counterpart read, and in doing so temporarily opened the gate long enough for me and a few others to escape.

Rainbow: You're saying there are more of you still out there?!

Violet2: Yes. But those fools most likely saved themselves. Traitors.

Soarin: Then how did you summon those six?

Violet2: With your elements and my power, I was able to pull you counterparts into the other realm. Seemed like a fair fight.

Pinkie2: Well what was the point of bringing us there if we were just gonna come here again?

Violet2: Shut it! I didn't think things all the way through, alright!

Fluttershy2: Drama much?

Violet2 sighed.

Violet2: Every minute I start to regret this descision more and more...

Suddenly she looked up and smiled.

Violet2: Oh I just remembered. Since we're on our turf now we'll play by our rules!

Fluttershy: Wh-why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Faint murmuring was heard. They all looked around. Faint shadows started swirling around them. Eyes glowed and whispers grew louder.

Violet2: And I'll have you know, we're not the only shadows here.