All of Nothing

Everyone was standing in the bridge, looking at a map of the fang blade's location. "By the time we cast sail clear across to the other side of Ninjago," Nya explained, "Pythor will have already beat us to the last fang blade!"

"Aw come on guys!" Jay exclaimed. "This is the last one! we gotta get it! We gotta think of something!" "Hey, if all we gotta do is get one fang blade to stop him, why don't we just take the other three!" Lloyd said. "Yeah, I doubt he'd risk having them all on him. He probably hid them somewhere!" Grace added on.

"It's so simple."

"Why didn't I think of that."

"Oh come on! It can't be that easy!"

"Easy?" Zane asked. "My algorithms suggest that taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals."

"Finally!" Kai exclaimed. "I don't have to hold back!" "Even if you could steal the other three," Lord Garmadon stated, "You don't even know where they are."

"My brother's right. for the past week there have been no serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts."

"Or snakes! Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago." The computer beeped a few times, but came up with no snakes.

"See?" Kai said. "Nothing."

"What if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes right? Snakes burrow!" Nya turned to the computer again. "Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago, but 20 feet below surface!" The computer beeped and a hologram of underground Ninjago appeared I the middle of the room.

"The tombs are connected!" Grace exclaimed. "To make one massive underground fortress!" Cole finished. "All this time," Jay said. "Right under our noses!" "Or rather, feet!"

Kai pointed at a certain point of the hologram. "There! That's the most protected area! The fang blades must be held there!"

"Well, what are we waiting for!" Sensei Wu exclaimed. "Nya, set the course!" "Already on it, Sensei! We'll be there by sun up!"

After hours of training to get ready, they had arrived.  Nya's voice came over the loud speaker. "We're arriving at the mountain of a million steps! You all might wanna see this!"

They looked over the side to see a very tall mountain. "Look at all those piles of dirt!" Jay cried. Grace rolled her eyes as she walked onto the deck. She turned as she heard footsteps and saw Lloyd running down the steps. "Wait for me!" "Me too!" She said.

"This is not your fight," Sensei Wu said softly. "The green ninja is too important for a future destiny. And the seer is too important for the path ahead. You two shall stay with me."

They were interrupted by the Samurai X flying down onto the deck. "They're gonna have to look over themselves," Nya stated. "Because we made room for you!" she gestured to a seat for him on the shoulder of the mech.

"Well, you said you were concerned you couldn't keep up," Kai explained, "so Jay and Nya rejiggered the design so that you could come along! What do you think?"

"I think," Sensei flipped onto the seat. "Shotgun!" He laughed. Garmadon walked up just then. "I will stay back with the children. I don't enjoy saying this, but goodluck!"