A Cigar For This Veteran

You had a bit of money from those toads. You wanted to find something to wear that would be more fitting for your fantasy adventure.

(Y/N): Aqua, what kind of thing does a ranger wear?

Aqua: Don't ask me. Go ask Kazuma or something.

(Y/N): Kazuma, huh? I heard he work at a store down the road.

You went down there and walked into the store.

???: Coming! *breaks something*

Kazuma: Welcome to the store. (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I was wondering if you could help me find some good apparel for adventuring.

Kazuma: When I'm off my shift, maybe.

Wiz: Hello, sorry for the wait. Is there anything I can get you? I'm Wiz.

(Y/N): Name's (Y/N). *puffs cigar* If you can get me your best cigars. That would be nice.

Wiz: Right away sir.

She ran to the back to get the cigars and you paid for them. She also made you some tea and you sat at a table puffing your cigar and drinking tea.

Kazuma: Well my shift is over. *sits down* I'll tell you what you need...

He explained that you needed something like this and this is what you went with...

Credit to this artist. I couldn't find their name but whoever they are they did a good job. If they want me to remove it I will.

Kazuma: Perfect. Obviously, you didn't need the bow cause you have your gum but still.

(Y/N): The M1911 is the best handgun ever made. In war, it's the only gun I ever needed.

Kazuma: Well good for you. I gotta get back to being a merchant.

(Y/N): Ok.

You went back to the guild to see your party. They were chatting with some blonde knight.

Aqua: I told you it's not my decision.

???: Who makes the decisions then?!

Megumin: He does.

She pointed at you and you observed her from top to bottom.

(Y/N): What do you need?

Darkness: My name is darkness. I would like to join your party!

(Y/N): What's up with this chick? She looks like she's quite aroused or something... I'll have to think about it. Come back tomorrow.

Darkness: *moan* I'll be back here tomorrow morning.

She left and it left you and the others.

(Y/N): What's that chick's problem?

Aqua: I have no clue.

The next morning...

It was early in the morning and you woke up at 5 am like always. Aqua was using your arm as a pillow.

(Y/N): *groan* I gotta go to the bathroom.

You gently laid her head on a pillow instead and you walked out of the stables to do your business. For the remainder of the morning, you were puffing your cigars while waiting for aqua to get up.

Aqua got up and saw you sitting on a bench outside with a cigar.

Aqua: *yawn* Morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Ah, keeping me waiting. Let's get to the guild. I've been thinking about it. Having a crusader would make a more efficient party.

You guys went to the guild and saw her waiting there.

(Y/N): You're in.

Darkness: Thank you! You won't regret it!

She said while holding your hands and publishing like a horny maniac.

(Y/N): *groan* This chick is so weird. She better be worth my time.

Luna: Emergency! Every adventurer report to the front gate!

(Y/N): What's going on?

Darkness: Cabbage...

(Y/N): Huh?

...

(Y/N): Kono-

Darkness: Suba!

...

You all were at the front gate...

Adventurer 1: Can't wait to get some cabbage.

(Y/N): Is cabbage the name of some kinda enemy?

You looked ahead and saw a hoard of cabbages something your way.

(Y/N): What on God's green Earth.

They started trampling everyone while darkness took it like a champ. Destroying her armor and everything.

(Y/N): Why does she always look so turned on?!

You pulled out your gun and this time you made enchanted bullets that wouldn't damage them too much. You used widespread non-lethal pellets.

Luckily no one got shot. You shot down quite of few of those cabbages. You put them in a ton of baskets. Not long after, all the cabbages were down.

Adventurer 2: We did it!

Everyone was celebrating and you and your party were eating the cabbage.

Darkness: This is great cabbage.

(Y/N): The food here is so damn good... Then again it could be because I was living off of MREs.

Megumin: How old are you, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): 19.

Aqua: 19?! After all that you've been through since you were 16...

Megumin: What is it?

(Y/N): Ah, it's... Nothing. *puffs cigar* I gotta get going. Need to buy some more cigars. Even the nicotine here is good, and it doesn't even cause cancer.

You went and bought some more cigars from Wiz.

Wiz: Welcome back. Same as last time?

(Y/N): Yeah.