Part 2

HINATA'S POV

When I realize I have volleyball practice, I quickly took my phone check the time .  "6:05 A.M  already?" I said ' *sigh*the practice start at 7:00 am so I still have an hour before practice start'. I ran back to the clothes set to take some clothes but then I remembered all of my clothes are now over sized so I took my phone and search for ------- number asking  for help.(If your asking about Natsu, let's just say Hinata told Natsu that he will teach her some of hi- her volleyball tricks and get out of Hinata's room.) 

YACHI'S POV 

5:59AM 

I'm walking in the school ground until I spotted   Kiyoko-san . I walked faster until I approach her." Good morning Kiyoko-san! "I greeted her as she greeted me back." Good morning Yachi ."she said while smiling.

We walked side by side to the gym. When we were at the front door, I was greeted by a ball coming right in front  my face, luckily Yamaguchi was fast enough to catch the ball. I'm still shock about what just happened until "YACHI-SAN? are you okay?" ask Yamaguchi .I shrugged it of and answered him "I'm fine thanks Yamaguchi-k un" looking a way while blushing.(LOL)

After that me and Kiyoko-san go to the girls changing room to change our clothes. Done changing, we both walk back to the gym .When we are in the gym the atmosphere feel a bit lonely like someone that usually there haven't show out yet. We then realize that Hinata isn't there yet. We were worried at first since he usually be here first but then Dad -Daichi-san said Hinata probably overslept.  

6:05AM A.K.A PRESENT TIME

The gym are now fill by all of the Karasuno  boys volleyball member but Hinata-kun is still not here .I wanted to ask Daichi-san but then Tanaka-senpai ask ."Daichi-san where's Hinata? I sn't he suppose to be here already?" "Yeah he usually be here first isn't he ,even thought he woke up late he's suppose to be here  already?"Nishinoya-san stated. "Yeah you're right. Let me ask coach about it." Daichi-san answer. Daichi-san then went to coach Ukai to discuss about it.

After awhile, Daichi-san and Coach Ukai  gather everyone." So do anyone know where Hinata is?" ask coach Ukai."No we don't know where Hinata is." Says Suga-san "Maybe he's sick ?"said Takeda sensei." But he would have called or text us if he was not coming" said Daichi-san.  "He probably over worked himself .He'll probably come tomorrow or later anyway.  Not that I care." said Tsukkishima. Everyone was speechless after hearing that 

Just then a phone rang. Everyone looked to see who's it was.

"Ah... sorry it's mine- Uh? Hinata? "I said .Everyone look at me as I answered my phone. 

                                  PHONE CALL WITH YACHI AND HINATA

YACHI- Hello? Hinata ?What's wrong ?You're not at the gym everyone is worried right now .

HINATA-YACHI!!Can you and Kiyoko please~ come to my house? I need your help!

YACHI - H--- Hinata! Your voice!

HINATA - I know I'll explain when you come. PLEASE! I need you and Kiyoko's help!!!!!And if coach and sensei ask about me just tell them I'm not feeling well.

YACHI  - Okay, we'll be right over!{whisper}

HINATA  -  Thank you Yachi! You're a live saver !Bye!

                                                                     END OF PHONE CALL

 Everyone is now looking at me as I ended the phone call.

"What did he said!!!?"Everyone said in unison, even Tsukishima. 

I walked to Kiyoko-san and whispered something in her ear. Kiyoko-san then whispered something to coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei. They nodded and Kiyoko-san grab my hand and ran to her car.(Kiyoko have a car from her birthday)They were  left confused making the gym went silent .

"Okay, everyone get back to practice . Hinata won't be here today he's not feeling well .Practice will be 2x harder that Hinata isn't here!!!" Yelled Coach Ukai getting everyone's attention.

"HAI!!~~" They said while groaned.