Part 19

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Akaashi seemed to have composed himself. He's currently correcting his posture and looking straight at Hinata's cute face.

He then let out a small sigh to make sure his truly calmed already. As that be done, he look at the girl straight in the face trying to look cool and not embarrassed himself before saying

"I'm sorry if you felt offend .. but I didn't attend to offend you.. in fact, I actually like it. It just.. Would it be okay? You must have your reasoning that you make this pack cookies... So would it really be find if you give it to a stranger like me...? " The raven haired male said, facing the ground trying to bat an eye on the ginger head.

While the other carrot top blush a bit, feeling moved by the male's words.

" I-It's alright... I didn't feel offended at all. " She said, trying to hide her red face due to embarrassment.

"And... Well... You're right about us being strangers Akaashi-san, but you know... I felt like we're going to be more close in the future and do a lot of things in the future!!"

She said smiling widely while clutching her hand

"Besides.. This is just an extra that I make... "

"Soo.. PLEASE TAKE IT" She end her words as she abruptly pushing the gifts to Akaashi with flushed face

Now, Akaashi Keiji is conflicted. He's having a hard time to decide whether he should take the gift or not.

It's not that he didn't like the gift, but he had a feeling that something bad might happened or he might even loose his cool if he accepted it but the face the ginger head is giving her making him feel soooo bad for not accepting it (LOL. Hinata-kun is guilt trapping Akaashi-san)

Due to that, Akaashi reach out his hand to take the small cute wrapped bag from the gingers hand.

As we know, her hand is very small which make (it look cute and) Akaashi's hand touches it as he was taking the small bag in the ginger's hands

This make's not only Akaashi but also our dear ginger head blushed.

But even so, Hinata would not miss a beat as she quickly respond

"Yeayyy!! I'm glad you take it. No turning back ok!? Here's my phone number. Tell me if you like it or you feel unsatisfied with it. Ok, well gotta go! Bye!!!" Hinata said, pushing a piece of paper to the male's chest as she turned her back , still looking at the male before winking and went to her team's room

 Ok, well gotta go! Bye!!!" Hinata said, pushing a piece of paper to the male's chest as she turned her back , still looking at the male before winking and went to her team's room

(imagine this as Hinata. Imagine she wears an over sized hoodie (for men )

.

.

.

HINATA'S POV

'Oh gosh,!! that was so embarrassing!! I can't believe I wink at him. And why did my heart beat soo fast earlier !!!? I-It's faster than when I loose, Even when I just run miles at full speed. It felt like my heart about to burst out. '