Part 7

THRID PERSON'S POV

~ After dinner~

The team and Hinatas gather in the living room meanwhile Shoyo do the dishes and her older sisters went taking some bath.

"Tobio-nii will you be staying here today?" It was Natsu who first broke the silence, the were shock went Kageyama having a conversation with a kid. The 'Kageyama' who scared almost everyone with his scary looks.

"No, I won't be. We're here, just here to meet Hikari nee-san." Kageyama replied not bothered by his teammates shock gazes.

Haru, the little boy then look at Tsukishima , and asked "Nii-chan, are you Tsukishima?" Who stiffen by the sudden question .

'How come this kid know me. I've never met him nor his was with us when we introduce.' Tsukishima thought.

"Yeah, why?" Tsukishima answered

"Are you and Nee-chan a couple" He ask

This leave everyone, especially the team; eyes wide open.

".... What? No. We're not" He said trying to stay cool.

"Then why did she kept asking us about cake and she even called you last night" Natsu barge into the conversation pouting, not believing what the man just said.

Apparently Shoyo's siblings and her mother are trying to ship Shoyo to some guys they knew and for Natsu, Akari and her mom it was Kageyama and Shoyo.

Though looking at Tsukishima, she can't help but admit that he is  handsome and would surely looked good with her sister, still she will not back off that easily. She believed her ship will surely sail. Her older sister Akemi is still thinking who she can pair her sister (Shoyo) with, though she also admit that Kageyama and Hinata would look good together.

" Sorry, but I don't know what're you talking about. But I heard your sister just wanted to try baking?" Tsukishima said

'Why am I even bothering my self to answer her' Tsukishima though

'Tsuki the phone call are more important you should explain it too.' Yamaguchi though looking at his friend.

The rest of the team give him a menacing stare.

'Wait we never knew about that and what  does she meant by Hinata personally calling Tsukishima.' They though as they looked at the boy.

Sugawara's mood began to stir, his mother instincts is activating up, but Daichi was there to calm him down.

"Then let me rephrase it, do you like my nee-chan ?" Natsu ask, not wanting to give up.

Though shock from the question , he still maintaining in his usual expression.

"No, I don't like her" Tsukishima answer meanwhile his other self said otherwise. 

Natsu, still not believing what the guy said, she gave Tsukishima the' I watch you' look. It was a good thing her mother called Natsu to call her sisters..

"Haii" She said then bow to them before excusing herself . Still looking at Tsukishima intensely.

When Natsu is no longer in their vision,

"Kageyama, how did you two know each other ? " Sugawara ask the boy, who look relax as if it's his own house.

" Oh, Hinata's mother knew mine, there are time when we visited each other." Kageyama said.

"Ehhh! So you knew Hinata's whole family and yet you didn't bother telling us" Tanaka and Nishinoya said.

" Well, actually I've only knew Natsu, Haru and Miss Hinata only. I've never knew Hinata have other siblings. Besides, you didn't ask"   Kageyama said.