I See The Door Open Wide ch 6 part one

flashback

Danielle woke up in a strange bed, feeling a little groggy she sat up slowly and looked around the room, it felt unfamiliar but at the same time familiar, there were Little Mermaid and Belle posters on the walls similar to the ones in her own bedroom, a white duvet with purple and yellow flowers was covering the bed, almost like her own duvet. A desk and chair was set up in the corner of the room. There was even an Ariel night light plugged into the wall like Alana's.  

The night light suddenly made Danielle think of Alana, she looked around and noticed there was only one bed and no windows in the room, she quickly got out of the bed and ran over to the door, she tried to open it but it was locked, this wasn't her room, she started to panic as she knew she shouldn't be there, knew she needed to get back home to her Mom and Dad, to her family.

"MOM. DAD." Danielle yelled, "HELLO SOMEBODY OPEN THE DOOR."

Danielle placed her ear against the door and listened but everything remained quiet, not liking being alone she started banging on the door,

MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR, LET ME OUT." Danielle continued to yell, "ESTE ALANA WHERE ARE YOU? MOMMY DADDY PLEASE I'M SCARED WHERE ARE YOU? WHY AM I HERE?"

After several minutes of banging her tiny fists against the door Danielle stopped and walked back over and sat down on the bed, crying she grabbed the soft teddy bear and hugged it tightly.

Whispering to herself, "Mommy where are you?"

She must have cried herself to sleep because the sound of the door unlocking awoke her. Danielle sat up quickly and with big frightened eyes watched as a stranger walked into the room.

"Good morning Danielle."

"Who are you." Danielle asked.

"I'm your new Mommy." 

 Just a quick short update but I hope you like it :)