Going to you

Sasuke could feel a throbbing pain coming from his head, might be a headache because of this particular friend that named Hyuga Neji. He thought when he received a call from Neji last night saying that he found something that could help them finding Naruto's body, Sasuke didn't expect Neji to do something outrageous like this.

"This senpai is funny." Naruto said while laughing at Neji. He didn't think someone completely unrelated to him would go this far to help him. Naruto keep hovering around Neji trying to look at the thing Neji found yesterday.

They met again at Hyugas resident, and Sasuke sat down on the couch. Trying to calm his temper down. "Neji when you said you found something, didn't you actually stole it from the principal's office though?"

"What? It's better than nothing? I can't believe the principal leave her phone lying around." Neji said while he had this amused look on his face. He pushed the screen and he turned it to everyone. "She doesn't even have any password. I mean, who could have thought?"

"Sorry, I should've stop him when I found out." Hinata said with a hint of embarrassment displayed through her face. Neji didn't tell her, not until they reached the resident and by that point, it's already late to go back to school.

"You know what? There's no point of dwelling about it. Let's just use it while we can." Sasuke said while giving up. He moved closer to Neji and tried to pry upon the phone too.

"That's the spirit man. So, after I borrowed the phone yesterday, I put it on silent but no one ever called. That's so weird. Oh, you're not going to believe me. There's tons of messages from the same sender. I think it must be from Naruto's brother. I tried calling but no one answered."

"Neji, show Sasuke the latest text message." Hinata ushered him, while she takes a sip from the almost cold tea that was served earlier.

"Right, don't be shocked. Turns out the principal knew that Naruto's alive the whole time! Look at the messages she received. She's been following closely on Naruto's update."

Sasuke read some of the messages, one of them caught his attention. "They're sending him to the hospital for checkups since there's something wrong with him. This message was from yesterday. Shit, we must go to the hospital."

Naruto stand still, clenching his fist. He stared at Sasuke, wondering what could it means, that there's something wrong with his body? The last time he saw his body, it shows no sign of abnormality. Naruto closed his eyes shut, disappeared just like that.

"Really? Wait, which hospital because there's like tons of hospital in Konoha."

"Why not we tried texting Naruto's brother? Well, yesterday I overheard the staff talking that the principal will be attending some conference today in Suna. That might be our chance?"

Neji facepalm. "Why I didn't think of that. Wait. I'll text him." Neji said while he breath in and out couple of times. He type something fast and he hit the send button. After several minutes the phone vibrate. Neji quickly opened the reply that he got. He almost cheered out loud, while flashing it to Sasuke and Hinata. "He freaking replied. It's the general hospital. Shit he even gave the room number."

"I'll go now." Sasuke said while standing up but being stopped by Neji who caught him by his wrist. "No guys, I've trouble you guys so much. I can't let you do this." Sasuke said again.

"Dream on, bro. We've come this far so why not see through it anyway. Besides, there might be challenges for you to meet him later."

"You might need some distraction." Hinata said eagerly. She grabbed something that might look like a bottle of pepper spray before putting it inside her sling bag. Neji gave Hinata a look, while stashing even a few more bottles inside it. They never looked this happy, ever.