For his sake

When Neji came back from his locker- because he forgot to take his textbooks when some group of crazy fangirl decided to chase after him and Sasuke, he saw Sasuke reading something from a magazine at his desk with intense gaze.

So, an Uchiha also have interest in reading magazines like normal people huh?

Neji thought as he approached his seat and sit on the chair, facing Sasuke. When the duck-butt haired boy didn't show any sign of looking up at him, he grimaced and questioning what would make the boy so engrossed in the reading. That's when he saw the content of the pages Sasuke's at.

"Seriously Uchiha? You're reading the horoscope section? Since when?"

"Since I didn't have time to read it at home. Shit it sucks today too."

Neji wandered why Sasuke would say that so he took the magazine and flipped it back to the horoscope section and found Leo's corner.

Leo's love sign. Only half of the hearts out of five? Wow. No wonder he's pissed off. A terrible misfortune will happen to you today. If you're not careful enough, you will lose your love even before it blooms. Did Sasuke just read this? You're advised to grab whatever chances that you can get today, because one of them will open a new door to your love. Okay.

"I can't believe you read this kind of crap and actually believes it."

"Problem?" Sasuke said, rolling his eyes to Neji. He snatched the magazine that was in Neji's possession and stuffed it inside of his desk again, looking so annoyed.

Neji shakes his head and sighed at Sasuke's attitude.

What's so good about that crush of his anyway? Not to mention that he's a male, a healthy straight male, who probably have no idea that someone, a male; is crushing on him. I wonder what's Sasuke sees in him? Ever since he declared that he have a crush, Sasuke has been acting different from the old Sasuke that he knew.

"I fell in my bathroom and hurt myself, that's why. That magazine said that I will face some misfortunes, shit- I'm screwed! What if that misfortune have something to do with my crush? Damn, how am I going to survive?" Sasuke said with his same indifferent expression.

It made Neji amazed by how Sasuke could really managed to say all those words without showing any expression.

"You'll be fine. Aren't you the great Uchiha?" Neji said nonchalantly while holding his laughter from bursting out.

"Ha-ha very funny." Sasuke said, glaring at Neji, judging him with his stupid joke.

"Stop being a sour ass, Uchiha. The magazine gave you advice didn't it? As long as you're careful enough, things will work out well between both of you. Oh, this is fun. I'm going to look forward to it." Neji said, clapping his hands with such amused looks. As if seeing his friend getting in trouble is an exciting thing.

"Fuck you." He said, pointing out a middle finger to the long haired boy.

*********

Things have been great so far, until Kakashi sensei decided to showed up and just because he wants to annoys the Uchiha's son a bit more, he forced Sasuke to do an errand for him at the building that belongs to the 2nd year students.

"Damn him."

"Relax Uchiha. You're here because of an errand right? Stop acting like a high school girl who's afraid that she will bump into her crush or something... it's gross." Neji said coolly, while walking along the corridor, ignoring the stares he got from the 2nd year students. Apparently both of them acted like nobody's around them haha.