Can't let go

She has always liked Uchiha Sasuke. Ever since she first saw him stepping into her classroom during their freshmen years, she knew that he's the one.

From that day onwards, she tried her best in trying to gain Sasuke's attention to her, including changing her appearance so that she would be prettier than any girl at their school and tried her best in both academics and her social life but somehow he never did show any interest towards her. She became a cheerleader because Sasuke is in the school's basketball team although she wasn't really into cheerleading stuffs but she did it, all because of Sasuke.

One day she decided that she should just go out with anyone so that she could forget her first love but sadly, it did not turns out well. No matter how many boys she went out with, she would still remember Sasuke. When she thought of giving up on Sasuke and settle down with someone she's currently going out with, a miracle happens.

The pink haired girl stared at her phone, determined that she should give another try at calling her boyfriend. So Sakura touched the 'call' button besides her boyfriend's name and put the phone at her ear, patiently waiting for the call to be picked up but sadly it didn't. She could hear the operator's voice instead asking her to leave a message.

"Hey Sasuke-kun, It's me Sakura... your girlfriend? Um, it's been two days since I last saw you... when you asked me to go out with you, remember? Sasuke-kun, we're dating right? I'm not trying to be a pushover but I asked your classmates and they said you have been absent for two days without any reason." Sakura said with a worried expression although Sasuke weren't there to see it. She continued, "You never picked up my calls or replied my texts. You're not avoiding me on purpose right? Sasuke-kun, if only you know how big is my love for you."

The pink haired girl clicked on the red button and put away her phone from her sight. She's beginning to feel very annoyed because of the sudden disappearance of her boyfriend and yet there's nothing she could do.

"Haruno senpai, you're still here? Your cheerleading practice ended hours ago right?"

Sakura found herself startled by that so she quickly turned her head to the side and caught herself smiling. She replied nicely, despite that. "Yeah. And you Naruto-kun? I thought track and field members have no training today?"

Naruto who just arrived, stood in front of his favorite senpai and said, "I'm bored so I came here thinking that I should run for a few laps before heading home. Besides, Baa-san isn't home until dinner."

"I see, Tsunade-sama is quite busy for the past few days..." Sakura nodded her head. Of course she knew about it. Tsunade-sama is her idol, her mentor in life... she always wanted to be like her so somehow she always visited Tsunade-sama for advices and they always exchange gossips and such.

"Are you okay Haruno-senpai? Sorry, I kind of overheard your conversation just now..."

Sakura didn't expect for Naruto to be asking such question so she stuttered, "I'm... not... not okay actually..."

"Senpai, do you want to talk about it?" Naruto said, taking a seat next to Sakura's side.

Sakura sighed. She shouldn't do this but she really need someone to hear her problems. What if Naruto spread this kind of things that happened between her and Sasuke around the school?

No, Naruto wasn't that kind of person. I can trust him. He's a nice kid.

"I think that Sasuke is avoiding me. He never replied my messages, or picked up my calls. After the bold confession he made two days ago, I still haven't met him. Naruto-kun, am I the one who at fault here?" Sakura said while looking to Naruto's eyes. There are tears at the corner of her eyes ready to fall anytime now.