A kiss for the sleeping beauty - END

IMPORTANT: SEE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

"Have you heard? Naruto-kun body got weaker day by day. By the looks of it, I think we don't have to do anything. Sasuke will suffer immensely because of this. He can't do anything."

It's been a few days after the havoc they wreck upon Sasuke. The raven wasn't attending the school too probably being reprimanded by the principal. Of course not to mention now the whole school know about accusations made by Lee and Sakura. Sasuke's image was beyond saving.

"Right."

Lee definitely didn't miss the tone Sakura was giving. Sakura have been avoiding him like plague too after they visited the hospital. "Now what, don't tell me you're regretting this Sakura-chan? Really?" Lee rolled his eyes.

Sakura sighed heavily, while her eyes showed nothing but emptiness. "Lee. I think it's enough."

"Why? Sakura-chan, you wanted this. It's all because of you. You said it yourself that you would kill the person that Sasuke likes. I'm just helping you out because I like you too." Lee said while he reached to touch Sakura's hands but the girl dodged it like his hands was dirty or something. Oh he's definitely offended by that gesture.

"Naruto didn't do anything wrong, Lee. I said what I said because I was so mad at that time. Lee didn't you see his family's reaction. They loved him."

"Who cares, Sakura-chan. If you confess, you would probably be suspended or kicked out from school you know, the principal wouldn't forget what you did. While me, I don't care much. I'm not regretting anything. I think Sasuke deserves it, for playing with someone's heart like this." Lee said without batting an eye. He wrapped his arm around Gaara and dragged the other boy out. Leaving the dejected girl alone.

"Are we going to leave her be? What if she really spill everything about what we did? Should I?" Gaara asked as he look at the boy besides himc hinting on doing something bad again. He's willing to take some action on his own if Lee wants it.

Lee shakes his head disapprovingly, while rolling his eyes at what Gaara's suggesting. "You know what? Don't bother getting your hands dirty, because I'm starting to lose interest in her being dilly dally." Lee pushed Gaara away and he walks ahead of the red head, mumbling something under his breath. "I don't get why I'm so fixated on her before. Ugh, she's so annoying now."

THE SECRET ADMIRER

Kushina touch Naruto's arm, caressing the cold skin. He's being admitted into the hospital for a week now because he's only getting worse at home. They have been doing all sort of checkups and tried new medication on her baby but still, her youngest son showed no sign of waking up. Sometimes his body would go into shock and went to normal state. It scares her so much, to think of the possible outcome.

Naruto sat close to the bed, and he stared at his mother's face, who never once smiled ever since he found them. He doesn't want to think about it but he also feel it that his time almost up. He lost the ability to talk and sometimes his body parts would be invisible. Sasuke didn't know about it. Somehow he doesn't want to see Sasuke's expression when he found out about it. Naruto thought that he would cry if he knew so he better not show up in front of him again.

The doctor flipped through the files that belong to Naruto. He read the reports countless of times already, until the latest one. All of his patient's injuries are healing up nicely yet he still in couldn't come to his sense, not to mention that his condition deteriorated rapidly day by day. "There's nothing else we could do. He have been holding on for so long. You need to make the decision whether to plug off the life support or not. I'm deeply sorry."