I see you

"Let's do this." He said almost whispering to himself while walking pass through the gate of the school that he's attending as of this moment.

At the same time he tried his best in ignoring every stares he gets from the other students. He doesn't remember when it all started but somehow the girls and boys included always keep checking him out; making a ruckus out of it. As if there's something wrong with his face.

While he's walking to the third years building right across the second and first years, he noticed a familiar figure standing in the middle of a group of second years. He recognized every students in that group because well, let's just say that he have his own ways of finding informations when it comes to his crush and his surroundings.

There he was, staring at his crush laughing at some jokes made by one of his friends. Yeah, his crush is a male and most probably straight one too meanwhile him? He becomes gay for his crush. Not that he's into other male- only the thought of it makes him sick, he can't imagine loving another guy except for his crush.

"I prefer if you just go to him already and confess, rather than gawking at him like some kind of stalker, yes?"

Che, this voice-

He turned to his back and saw the boy who tied his hair back in a loose ponytail but still managed to look neat. He still can't understand why this boy could get away from being caught by the teacher. Like seriously he violated one of the school rules and yet nobody say anything. Behold, the power of-

"Hyuga."

"Uchiha."

Hyuga Neji is what you would call a friend. He doesn't talk too much or do unnecessary things- just like me, and I hate to admit but somehow he understands me, sometimes even better than I am.

"You're almost drooling, it's disgusting." Neji said with his straight face. He walks side by side with the Uchiha boy and headed to their building together, ignoring the greetings made by the fangirls or fanboys to them.

"Hn. I'm not." Sasuke said while he takes the last peek at his crush before he faced straight ahead of his way. He shoved his hands into the pocket and continued saying, "It's his fault for looking so damn fine today in the school outfit."

"Seriously?" Neji replied shortly after that, thinking that what Sasuke said make no sense at all.

You just don't get it. He's different from others.

"He looks so happy today."

"Didn't he always? Uchiha seriously take my advice and confess to him. Why are you satisfied with only this?" Neji said stopping the duck butt haired boy from walking and facing him. He then said again, this time half whispering, "Stalking him, collecting his old junks, stealing his pictures... I don't even want to know what you did to those thing but seriously, it's creepy."

"I did not stalked him! I just followed him around and stumbled upon those things so why not I keep it all?" Sasuke said, faking innocence when he knows Neji would probably didn't even believe that. "He's a famous person and I'm just a normal student. He wouldn't notice me..."

"A normal student? Really Uchiha?" Neji almost scoffed at that statement made by his friend. Both of them know that an Uchiha is never a normal student. "I know he's popular but you yourself are not that bad. Do you know that they even have a fanclub just for you?"

Sasuke just hn-ed at that. Of course he realized about it and didn't like it even a bit because all of this is just too troublesome for him. He remembered those days when he was chased after by those crazy fangirls who wouldn't take no for an answer, or when his locker got flooded with love letters and resulting of him being called to the teacher's lounge for several times.

"Just let me be. I'm happy... even if it means that I can only be his secret admirer." Uchiha said positively before heading inside of the class.

Neji grimaced and followed the boy from behind. He wondered if maybe, just maybe he need to do something after all. Before this thing gets even bigger and out of control. You can never predict an Uchiha's behavior.