The blue eyes blondie

Sakura scanned her surroundings carefully, ignoring every curious stares that she got from the fellow students. But sadly none of students matched the mental image that she had in her mind of a person that she's currently looking for.

She gritted her teeth, looking so annoyed. "Is he telling lies? A blonde girl with blue eyes? It's like searching a needle in a haystack! He could've made up a better lie than this." Sakura said angrily as she gathered all her books and pushed it into her school bag.

"Well somebody is being extra bitchy today. Did your period arrives too soon? Ha ha ha..."

Sakura cursed under her breathe, keep reminding herself that she have an image to protect so she can't screw up all the efforts that she ever built. She must stay focused!

"Not now Ino, I'm not in the mood." She said, leaving the table with Ino walking side by side with her.

Ino flipped her long hair, making Sakura to noticed something off about her frenemy.

Did her hair always like that?

Sakura grabbed a hold of Ino's wrist, stopping the startled girl from walking. Her other hand touched Ino's hair and said, "Your hair, is it a natural blonde Ino?"

"Oh, you noticed? I dyed it to different color though, is it wearing off now? I actually hated my natural hair since it looked so weird with my eyes." Ino said willingly as she run her fingers through her hair. She noticed a few strands of her real hair among it.

"Oh you're wearing lenses? The whole time? I didn't noticed! Ne it is blue then? Your real eyes color?" Sakura asked as she moves closer to see Ino's eyes, pretending to be interested in that, so that Ino could tell her.

She better not be the girl that I'm looking for or else, I don't know what I'll be doing to her.

"What the hell girl. You're starting to freak me out! Ha ha ha, you guessed it right! It's blue indeed." Ino said excitedly while nodding her head. She continues to rant about why she hated her eyes, not realising Sakura's murderous aura.

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

"The bell... oi Sakura I have to go now, I can't be late for class again or else I'll be seeing Mr. Orochimaru at the detention class. Ugh, he's creeping me out. Bye wide forehead!" Ino said quickly, without even waiting for Sakura's reply, she run for her class, like her life depends on it, leaving the pinkette behind.

Sakura still stood there, staring at nothing while her mind still replaying Ino's words from earlier.

She's the one... the person who stole my Sasuke from me. She's been under my nose for a while and I haven't noticed anything.

"I'll not let you go Ino pig. You will pay for it. Stealing my Sasuke away from me." Sakura muttered softly, enough for her to hear it. "Oh Sasuke, you think you could hide her from me? Tsk tsk, think again love." She said, balling her hands into fists, scheming a plan insides of her little mind.

Today will be a great day.

***********

Naruto hit his own head for a couple of times, cursing himself for being too naive, to be tricked by that duck butt haired senpai that easily.

"What's wrong with you? You should be mad at him, for cheating on Haruno senpai. Your beloved senpai. You're so stupid Naruto."

"Oi stupid Naruto!"

"Kiba." Naruto said, seeing his friend running to him the moment he stepped into the school compound.