Before You Go

"Naruto-kun I need you- oh? You're with someone else right now?" Lee opened the door to the rooftop only to find Sakura caressing Naruto's cheek and the poor blond's face already turned red.

It took them a few seconds before splitting and Naruto scrambled back. He managed to squeak.

"Senpai!"

Sakura flipped her hair and gave a gummy smile to the black haired boy, not showing any hint of embarrassment over the things she dis earlier.

"Lee, you came back."

Lee acknowledged the pretty girl as he also replied, "Sakura-chan you've become prettier than last time."

"Lee!" Sakura shouted, the things that she would do when she heard Lee complimenting her. Deep inside she feels really awkward.

"Ha-ha! Sorry Sakura-chan, I really need to borrow Naruto-kun right now. I needed his help." Lee said, cutting the chase.

"What happened?" Sakura asked, concerned.

"Those boys left without cleaning the club again. I can't clean it all by myself, and I have to check our facilities too for the last time! Tomorrow the day you know. I want everything to be perfect." Lee said in one go.

Being the president of the Track and Field club is really tiring especially he missed a lot of things but he love them anyway.

"I'll go. Haruno senpai, let's do our best for tomorrow alright?" Naruto walks to Lee's side already as he gave a toothy grins to the girl.

"Mmm! Do you need my help too Lee? I had nothing to do anyways."

"No, I don't want to bother you. I don't think I'll able to do anything if you're around." Lee tried his luck again before parting ways with Sakura, earning another loud screaming.

"Lee!"

"Ha-ha goodbye Sakura-chan. Be careful on your way back okay?" Lee cheerfully laughed at Sakura's antics meanwhile Naruto just holding his laughter on, not wanting to laugh at his crush. Both of them left the rooftop after that.

"It's great that he's back now. Lee really anticipated this upcoming Sports Day." Sakura said to herself. She picked up all of her things that was lying on the floor before something hit her.

"But how did he knew where Naruto and I was at?"

**********

"Senpai? Why are you staring at me?" Naruto widen his eyes.

Lee clasped both of his hands and asked, with curiosity gleaming in his eyes. "Ne Naruto-kun I'm just wondering, you seemed close with Sakura-chan- no way? You finally confessed to her?"

"What? Senpai? How did you know? No I mean- I? We're just friends, plus she just broke up with that tem- Uchiha senpai so... yeah." Naruto answered, half blushing.

"I see. That's great because you doesn't deserve a girl like her anyway." Lee said half whispering.

"Senpai, did you say something?"

"Nah, hey Naruto-kun why don't you go there on your own first? I just remembered that Gai- Sensei wants to see me at his office. It'll be quick though I promise." Lee said quickly as he just remembered the promise he made with his favourite teacher right after he came back from the rehab.

"Sure, why not. Do I need to stay back and waits for you if I finished early?"

"No, you can go back if you want to. I don't want to keep you here any longer. You must've wanting to go back together with Sakura-chan if I didn't interrupted earlier right?" Lee said while nudging the poor blonde. He laughed when Naruto almost hit him.