Beginning

Marinette's POV

Another day after another seven hours hours of school. Today was just like every other day, boring and uneventful...except for the attacks caused by Hawk Moth. The audacity...

Anywho, today I have lots of homework so I have to get right on that. I entered the best bakery in Paris...aka my home and ran up the stairs after greeting my parents.

I sat down at my desk and held out a cookie for a 'dear little' friend of mine who flew out of my side purse and began my homework. Finally, I was finished my five different sets of homework.

I went downstairs as I heard what seemed to be the television show on which meant my parents were eating dinner. I packed my homework into my backpack and joined my parents.

Sabine: Marinette, are you done with your homework?

Marinette: Yes Maman, all done and packed away for tomorrow.

Tom: You know it's almost that time of year.

Oh no....not this talk again....

Sabine: Yes it is. Marinette, have you yet to contact Marin?

No...no....no. I knew they were going to ask that. If you are wondering, Marin is my older brother. He is four years older than me. He is currently turning the big 20 this year while I turned 16 last month. His birthday is Saturday coming. And today is Tuesday.

Marinette: No Maman, I still don't know where he is.

Sabine: You have his birthday present ready for him?

Marinette: Yes....But what's the point of buying and mailing a birthday present for a guy who we don't even know or sure of exists? He's been off the grid for 3 years. He still hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Tom: I know hun. But the mail would have returned back home if someone hadn't gotten it. Which means there's still hope. You just have to have faith in him.

Marinette: Whatever. I'm done with dinner. Good night.
~~~~~~~~~~

You heard right. My brother hasn't contacted me in 3 years. He is at a university in London. We tried calling the school but every time we call, they don't pick up.

I'm really worried about him. His birthday is a few days away and I have his present so I'll be able to mail it to him whenever I get the chance.

Since he left for university, that's when I became the famed hero Ladybug, along with Chat Noir my partner. I'm the Guardian now after master fu rendered it over to me after the whole Miracle Queen crisis.

Hawk Moth is still out there and Chat and I need to find a way to defeat him. But I just don't know how. This is all a load of shit. My mind is a cluttered mess.

And if you're wondering about Adrien my so call...crush well... I've given up on him. Because when the liar tried to kill me, Adrien stood back and did nothing. He said....good for you Marinette for taking the high road....my foot.

So I've lost all interest in the guy...and he's lost all his attraction that pulled me towards him. We're still friends but that's all we're ever going to be. Great, now I sound like him....

Alya and Nino are officially dating after they found out they were soulmates. The same colored strings were wrapped around their wrist and so they knew they were perfect for each other.

Soulmate bonds comes in different shapes and forms; it could be a string, some said the wind called them to the other, it could even be a pain in their chest that draws them towards each other and so on.

Same goes for Rose and Juleka, Kim and Alex, Ivan and Milene, Nathaniel and Marc, Luka and Kagami and that's about it. Which leaves me, Adrien, Max, Chloe, Sabrina and *cough cough* Lila left who hasn't found their soulmate.

And of course Lila lied about having hers with the famed and well known Wayne family. She said she found her soulmate which happens to be Bruce Wayne's son, Damian when she went there for vacation last summer.

Oh cry me a river! I know that's not true. It's pretty obvious but everyone fell for it...including Adrien. This sucks. I hope one day I'll find my soulmate. Ahhh.....

Also a few more thing. Since Lila ruined my reputation with the last lie she told, I had to do some changes within myself, physically and mentally in my life.

You've heard of Nettie, the famed singer around Paris along with the secret fashion designer MDC. Well surprise surprise, that's me. Those are my two aliases to keep my identities a secret. Not even Alya knows....

Jagged stone even made me his honorary niece...ISN'T THAT AMAZING!!? Well enough of that. Later tonight, it's my turn on patrol around the city. 

I hope Hawk Moth is sleeping his night away instead of trying to akumatize some random person in Paris....cause I'm beat....and tired....

~ Well that's it for the first chapter. I'll try to write another tomorrow. Byeeee!

~EssyMLB~