Greetings

Batman: Alfred *pulls off his mask* this is...

Pegabug: Tikki, Kaalki, Divide! Thank you Kaalki.

Kaalki: My pleasure, Guardian. *places miraculous back into her yo-yo*

Ladybug: Tikki, Spots Off! My name's Marinette. And I was just forced to marry your...master Damian, thanks to his mother. I was taken along with him to the League of Assassins' head quarters and was told that my Guardian ancestors along with the miraculouses have a history with them. So here I am. Oh and Damian, your welcome for getting you out of that room and your welcome to getting us all out of there.

Damian: Yeah...Thanks. You want a prize to go with that?

Marinette: I do believe I deserve one yes, but I have to decline. I just want to go back home.

Jason: Before we do that pixie pop, we need information about Hawk Moth.

Dick: We're sorry blueberry, but all we want to do is make sure that he is defeated.

Marinette: Then maybe you should focus on defeating your villains here in Gotham before associating yourselves with Paris'. This magic and you can't use technology and gadgets to defeat him.

Tim: oh...she's got a tongue. Did you imprint on her, demon?

Damian: Trust and believe me Drake when I say she was like this at the League's headquarters.

Bruce: Then we just want answers....what is that flying creature beside you? How were you able to transform into different...costumes and what is this about the Guardians and miraculouses?

Marinette: *sigh* This is a kwami. She is literally a living floating being if cosmic magic which gives me my powers. There are more like her in the miracle box back at my house. But since I became the guardian... I was able to access it as Ladybug through my yo-yo as you previously saw. This is Tikki, she is my kwami and I'm her holder. My earrings are the miraculous...if it or Tikki is taken away then I won't be able to transform into Ladybug. About the Guardians and the miraculouses and the history between them and the League are beyond my knowledge so I can't answer that question for you. And does anyone have a snack; a cookie or maybe a macaroon?

Alfred: Here you are Miss Marinette.

Marinette: Thank you, Alfred. You're the most decent person I've met so far since I came here. Here you go Tikki.

Tikki: Thank you.

Marinette: Kwamis need to eat food to recharge their energy after their powers are used so that their holder will be able to transform again. So I always carry some food for her...but tonight I wasn't expecting to be kidnapped and taken away to another country. I introduced myself yet I don't know who you guys are. Are you expecting me to just know who you are by your handsome faces? *sarcasm*

Jason: Oh, we're sorry. I'm the most handsome one. My name is Jason Todd. I'm Damian's second oldest brother...-

Damian: Adopted...

Dick: I'm Dick Grayson or Richard and I'm the eldest brother....-

Damian: Adopted....

Tim: And I'm Timothy Drake, younger than Jason, older than Damian....

Damian: Adopted...

Marinette: Wow, you're all adopted. Who could've guessed...

Bruce: And I'm Bruce Wayne. Damian's father.

Marinette: aka...my father-in-law. I've heard of Bruce Wayne. You're a womanizer and a billionaire stationed here in Gotham. You have businesses in other parts of the world as well. I guess it is nice to meet you...but I'm second guessing that statement. After all, you were pretty rude to me back in Paris.

Damian: So were you towards us, bug.

Marinette: You were first to me. Just returning the favor...traffic cone. If you all don't mind I'd like to teleport back to Paris using Kaalki if we're done here.

Bruce: Ok. But we will be seeing each other more often. After all you are my daughter-in-law. See you in Paris.

Marinette:.....right.... What does he mean by that? Tikki, Spots On! Tikki, Kaalki, Unify! Voyage!

Marinette jumped through the circle and landed in the alley behind the bakery. It was clear so she detransformed. She exited the alley to see a shadow in front of her.

A person ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Her eyes widened as she heard the name the person called her; Mari garden fairy! You're okay..I thought something had happened to you!

Marinette: M-Marin...w-what are you...why are you....

Sabine: Oh you found her Marin. Thank goodness.

Tom: - No officer Rogers, we found her. - Thank you. Good night -.

Marin: You have a lot of explaining to do, Mari.

Marinette: So do you. *glares*

Marin's POV

Is this even Marinette. The way she responded and her tone. It wasn't like the little girl I remembered. I knew she was three years older but not...delinquent older. She sounds like a spoiled teen with anger issues.

She stomped her way back into the bakery and went up the stairs with mom and dad following her. Her eyes....they were full of fear and hatred. Did I do something wrong?