Marin

Yessss!! I got permission to go back home for at least two weeks. I get to see mom and dad and my little Mari garden fairy. That's the nickname I have for my baby sister.

Though, I guess she isn't a baby anymore. If I know my family, they we probably getting ready to send their presents over to me by Saturday.

Well I'm gonna surprise them and come back home. It's Monday evening and my flight leaves in about an hour or so. I'll be arriving in Paris by tomorrow evening after I make a few stops around the city.
~~~~~~~~~~

And yes, I have finally arrived in Paris! The city looks exactly like it did the day I left for London. The first stop on my list is André's sweetheart ice cream. I've been dying to have some.....

Check! Now onto the store to get some stuff for my family. What to get...what to get? I walked into a store ive never seen before and it was packed.

Daily life with Adrien Agreste. Agreste? Oh.... Gabriel's son. Wow, Gabriel's son has his work cut out for him...doesn't he. Oh wait, I'm in a model magazine store no wonder there's so many fan girls and guys in here.

Now that's one thing that's changed over the past three years. And...check! That's everything. I was walking home when I saw a superhero jumping across rooftops and swinging from one place to another.

Wait, is that.... I unlocked my phone and saw that that was the Ladybug, super heroine of Paris. And a picture of her partner Cat Noir came up as well.

No way...I just saw Ladybug. Maybe I should get an autograph for Mari. Or maybe a picture to show her when I get home. I snapped the picture before she was out of sight and hurried home.

I opened the bakery door and the same soft jingle of the bell I remembered was heard.

Marin: Hey Mom, Dad....

They aren't here? Maybe I should lock the door before someone else comes in. I made my way up the stairs and heard the television on. They still have this habit. They never change....

I quietly tiptoed over to the couch where they sat after closing back the door ever so gently and yelled...

BOOO!!

Sabine: Oh my god! Who's...Marin hunny!?

Tom: Son...you're home?! How?

Marin: Surprise!! I got permission to come see you. But only for two weeks. So here I am....

Sabine: It's so good to see you. We were going to post your gifts to you tomorrow. You lost weight. Have you been eating properly?

Marin: Mom....Of course. Just been making a few runs to the gym and back is all.

Tom: You'll grow up to be a good looking man. Just like me, son.

Sabine: Oh don't embarrass yourself Tom.

Marin: So...where's Mari?

Tom: She's up in her room. Probably sleeping.

Sabine: She'll be so surprised to see you hun. Go on up and check on her.

Marin: Thanks you guys. I'll leave these things here for you.

I walked up the stairs to the attic which became her bedroom and looked around. Damn, this is a lot of pink.... I guess it's still her favorite color.

I looked around to see a hump under her covers. I'm gonna scare her up...

Marin: Oh Mari......

I pulled the covers...to see my sister turned into pillows!! Where the fuck is she!? She's not in her bathroom, she's not in the closet, she's not anywhere. Where the hell could she be....?!?

Marin: I CANT FIND MARI!! SHE'S NOT IN HER ROOM! WHEN I GOT HERE SHE WASN'T IN THE BAKERY EITHER!

Sabine: What?! But she didn't tell us she was going anywhere.

Sabine: I'll call her friends just in case.

Tom: I'll try to get a hold of officer Rogers.

I ran down the stairs and out of the house. I searched the entire neighborhood within a few blocks. Nothing. I asked around but they all said no.

Whoever the fuck took my sister.....is going to pay a hell of a lot.