1. Bismuth and ???

(Yes, this takes place when Bismuth is announced, also your character is a big JOJO reference, also I know that there's no intro, just wanted to add that.)

Inside this house we see a young boy named Steven Playing a simple game.

Pearl: Oh my goodness

Amethyst: Go for it, bro!

Garnet: This is your last chance.

Steven: No.... No!.... Jump.... Jump!....

Steven Fails to do so, causing him to lose the game as his character dies.

Steven/ Amethyst/ Pearl: Aww...

Steven:Dying a bunch in video games is emotionally exhausting. Huh?

They then turned around to see Lion chewing and biting on Steven's Shirt

Steven: Lion!

Steven then runs down to lion so he could prevent anymore of his clothes being chewed up by him, how he prevents it is through pulling the shirt away.

Steven: Drop it!

Steven then successfully retrieved the shirt.

Steven: Lion, you can't chew this up, how else am I going to remember the time I rode the thunder bird at Funland.

He then placed the shirt on a dresser near thunderbird related things, as he finally sorted things out, he goes back up stairs to his console.

Steven: Ok, I'm sure this time...

He then sees Lion doing the same annoying thing again.

Steven: Lion! Don't even think about it!

He tries to go for the door but is blocked by Steven, he successfully managed to grab his shirt from lion, again.

Steven:Since you can't play nice, I'm gonna have to put this where you can't get it, In ya mane!

Lion then grumbled as he lay down, letting Steven enter.

Steven: Thank you boo.

As he entered the dimension inside his lion's mane, he walked to a small island filled with a mix of rose's and his own things, he then climbed up the tree to set his shirt down on a branch.

Steven: 'There we go. Now it'll be safe forever, hanging in this perfectly stable magic tree.'

The branch then detached causing him to fall down on two gem bubbles, awakening two gems, as they awaken, Steven screams internally as he escaped.

Back to the normal world we see amethyst playing with the game instead.

Garnet: Jump! Jump!

Amethyst: I am Jumping!

Steven then was launched out of lion's mane with a worry like expression.

Steven:I've made a horrible mistake!

Pearl: Wha!?

Amethyst goes back into the game, only to see the words GAME OVER, meaning she lost.

Amethyst: Aww man...

Steven: Hold on, I can fix it.

Steven then dived in Lion's mane again, going back to lion's dimension, he tried to bubble it back, only for the said gems to float and finally wake up, one that has rainbow hair and is gray and another with yellow and gray colors with muscles and maybe having green hearts around him.

Both then went into a fighting stance against Steven, with a minor hint of shock, Steven then went back to the normal world, snapping them out of their trance.