11. Going home (Fan made)

(This occurs in The Zoo)

While Steven and his dad try to escape from the zoo, obviously making it a rescue mission In the first place, we see Gold just listening to the Drama unfolding, sadly he can't view what's happening but at least he could listen to what's going on.

Gold:Damn, Well I know they're fine.

He then thinks about what he has heard from Steven.

Platinum:Well, if you're serious about it, it's because I've missed my friends, I have two friends to be exact, one old friend from my side and a new friend from their side *Sigh* Funny enough both fight each other considering that they fight for different causes, I also hate being here especially since I'm probably stuck here but it's fine, I have amethyst guards and it's always funny to scare the agate.

Gold:*sigh* I wonder if he could recognize me.

Gold then remembered the tale of Him and Platinum.

_______________________________________

It was a beautiful day in Heaven, we see Onyx Helping their fellow gems forget about bad memories, Crimson sapphires (KC) Predicting anything bad,  Pyrites (Six Pistols) kicking pebbles so they could design sculptures and Silver (SC) Practicing their swordfighting.

Back on Heaven there's no rules meaning they can do anything, they just prefer to do something they like and from the looks of it everyone is easily influenced by each other, as we all know there's only three major roles in the society, Heaven himself, his successor and His pearl.

But for the rest of these gems, they just did a hobby they like so much over and over to a point where you could look at this without context and say that it's a job, even with context you could view it as a job or something.

Before the rebellion, we see a skinny Gold soldier and a Skinny Platinum Paver (Before they're used for shattering, they pave their roads because they like to punch alot despite them being skinny or in this case manga Part 6 SP)

Gold: Hello Platinum, how's paving the road?

Platinum: Great! Another successful day of punching!

Gold:Yeah! Anyways, Sodalite (Sticky Fingers) Is Hosting another game night at his place, wanna Join?, Emerald (Heirophant green) and Blue Aventurine (The hand) are joining, wanna come?

Platinum: I don't see why not?

We then see the gems being invited into someone's home, they're playing a game of Hit the Diamond, what they do is select a color of the gemstone shaped like a diamond and once they pick their preferred choice they would Barrage it as fast as possible, to be fair they would have to wear power cancelling collar so that no accidents can happen, eversince Blue Aventurine accidentally removed the device from existence.

They didn't really fought with the diamonds yet, it's just made to mock about how a diamond can take hits but in reality would lose to them especially Blue Aventurine considering he could remove anyone from existence with a single swipe.

Life was going good that's until the incident.

Warning sirens are everywhere and Gold soldiers as well as Glass (Hanged Man) and Aquamarines (Diver Down) are being called left to right.

Platinums and Ambers (Magician's Red) Are tasked to gather everyone for an announcement.

After everyone is gathered, despite all the loud thumping they can hear from a distance, the message finally arrived.

Heaven: Everyone, can you hear me?

They nod as heaven sighed in relief.

Heaven:Good, now For every Gold,Glass and Aquamarine that's available I want you to stay, the rest of you evacuate safely and come back when it's safe, from the looks of it this is our first war against the diamonds, they can't take it anymore and from the looks of it, they're jealous, that's it, prepare for anything.