10. Gem Heist.

(Woo! Tenth chapter, Awesome)

We see the gems and Steven watching the Human Zoo as it still exists.

Pearl:The human zoo. I can't believe it still exists.

Steven: Dad's gotta be in there. We just have to find him and bust him out.

Gold:Hold up Steven, don't you think it's suspicious that i would enter instead of a ship?

Steven:But how are we going to enter?

Gold then thinks for a second before executing his plan.

Gold:Leave it to me Steven, we just really need luck on our side here.

Conveniently because of this, there's a roaming eye in a distance.

Gold:Bingo, I'll do something about it, Steven, I have a magic trick, and it'll solve your problems, Close your eyes.

Steven then closed his eyes as Gold stops time and detached himself from the mount, he immediately went to the ship nearby, as he went inside,he sees four rubies, there's various texts about how they're searching for the missing rubies, it's sad though that those rubies we're dead without any way of restoration.

With no hesitation he punched all of the four rubies so hard that they're shattered and they didn't even know it, he just threw them away in the infinite void of space, next thing to do is to push the Ship all the way back to Steven, he then placed the gems inside the ship as well, and in the end he placed the mount on his back as he's inside. He resumes time.

Steven: Woah, we're in a ship!?

Gold:Don't question it.

Steven:Thank you Gold!

Gold:Don't mention it, I'm going back home, you owe me, bye bye.

He then without hesitation goes back home, he exits the ship as he Tandems back home, the gems and Steven then approached the zoo.

Amethyst: Those gems...

Pearl:Amethyst guards. Right, like we could just waltz up as an ownerless Pearl, a fusion and- and you.

Steven:We just need disguises. I'll be Esteban Universidad.

Pearl:Steven, it doesn't matter what your name is. We're all going to stand out! Especially if Gold's here considering that he's a heaven Gem! Good thing he left.

Suddenly Garnet unfused into Ruby and Sapphire.

Sapphire:We won't stand out if we play the roles we were made for.

Steven: Ruby! Sapphire!

Ruby:Okay, everybody. Hear her out.

Sapphire:Today, I'm a Sapphire traveling with my Ruby guard, and my personal Pearl. Esteban, I've brought you as an offering for the zoo.

Steven:Pobrecito Esteban!

Amethyst:Uhh, what's my role then?

Sapphire:You're accompanying me as extra muscle.

Amethyst:Muscle like them? *points at the Amethyst guards*

Sapphire: Exactly

Amethyst:But I've never even seen another Amethyst before. What do I do? What if I say something wrong?

Sapphire:Just look the part. You're new and we're rusty, but we just have to sell this long enough to find Greg.

Pearl:Is this really going to work?