3. Kindergarten Kid

(Now I know what you're wondering, the ship is an important part for Adventures in Light distortion to That'll be all or The new crystal gems (ship made a small cameo), plans are already made for that, and yes since there's no Ruby encounter, all of that space stuff Is crossed as well as any ruby related episodes like room for ruby)

We see The Crystal Gems, Gold, Steven and Peridot, finding Jasper's Corrupted gems in the beta kindergarten.

Steven:Here's another one!

Garnet:Got it, Steven! Ready... Go!

They then beat up an anonymous corrupted gem inside a cage.

Amethyst:Grab its legs!

Garnet:That's not a leg!

Amethyst: Ow!

They finally poofed her as they bubbled the gem away.

Pearl:It's a little disturbing that Jasper was just keeping these Corrupted Gems in cages.

Amethyst:Isn't that what we're doing?

Pearl: That's different.

Garnet:They're cared for in the stasis of the bubble . As long as they're bubbled , they can't hurt anyone, and they won't suffer. *sends the bubbled gem away* It's what Rose wanted.

Gold: I swear Homeworld's plans are really getting messed up.

Steven, Peridot and Gold are watching a gem on a cage

Steven:Huh. I guess this is the last of them.

The corrupted gem looks like what road runner would be if it's a monster and in space only with few bird features.

Peridot:*laughs* I can't believe these dumb things used to be Gems!

Gold: The day you'll be corrupted peridot is the day you'll feel their pain.

Garnet:*walks over* Pearl, Amethyst, get ready. *beckons the other Gems over* This one is flighty.

Steven:Are Corrupted Gems not like this on Homeworld?

Gold: Steven, the only thing corrupt about Homeworld is their society and existence as a whole with only little to no redeeming qualities.

Pearl:And secondly Steven,We don't have anything like this on Homeworld.

Garnet:Here we go

As they open the cage by pulling the bar out, the gem immediately slams into Garnet.

Steven:Garnet!

The monster immediately tries to run away, amethyst tried to pull her back but it's no use and she's being dragged instead, pearl tried to shoot lasers but  it didn't really work either, the monster then sends amethyst back to pearl causing them to collide, Gold just stood there because he just wants to,  The monster finally made it to the high ground as it snarls and finally retreated successfully, peridot is laughing at the gems failure.

Peridot:That was terrible!

Pearl:This is harder than it looks, you know!

Peridot:How could you all be outsmarted by that thing?

Pearl:Well, first, it ran over Garnet, and then Amethyst tried to use her-

Garnet:Uh, we don't need the play by play. Mistakes happen, even when you can see the future.

Amethyst:Yeah, Peridot. Let's see you do better.

Peridot:Well, I saved all your butts from Jasper. I suppose I could help you here, too.