7. Love Origin (Fan made)

(This takes place on three gems and a baby, Enjoy)

It was a snowy day, we see the crystal gems and greg in the temple about to tell the tale of baby Steven, but obviously we all know that.

But what you don't know is the start of the story in the barn, who knows what could happen in there, oh wait I know!

We see Peridot and Lapis near a campfire Gold made despite them fine being cold, but since Pumpkin wasn't fine, he just made a campfire, good thing he surrounded rocks near the fire or else instead of an origin Story, You would get to see the story about how The trio moved to the temple from now on until further notice.

Peridot:What do we do now?

Gold:Hmm?

Peridot:It's just that... I'm bored, don't you agree Lapis?

Lapis:Yeah.

Gold then tries to think about a topic, so that they won't get bored, even if he didn't want to talk, he himself is also bored so he has no choices.

Gold:You know, what if I told you a story.

They then looked at him with interest, but it burnt out quick.

Gold:Hmm, what if the story is real and from me?

They then are interested for some time, making Gold know that they want to hear his story.

Gold:'Knew it' I'm going to tell you my first love, from the beginning to the end.

Lapis was quite interested at this, she remembers that he used to talk about how amazing his lover is, but it always ends with him shedding a tear and taking a break from talking to her, maybe now's the chance to see more things about her.

Peridot, Even though she's not as interested as lapis, she thinks of this as a good idea to pass the time.

Pumpkin just barks.

Gold:So ready?

They nod.

Thousands of years ago.

We see the classic crystal gems sparring against each other, on one side it's Garnet and Pearl, and on the other, it's Bismuth and Jade.

This is their last spar before going to another gem war.

Bismuth:Show us what you got!

Jade: I bet we could beat you!

Garnet:Oh we'll show you!

Pearl:Don't get so cocky now Jade!

They then start the spar as Garnet immediately lunged onto Bismuth, this caught her off guard but luckily, she was fast enough to retaliate by forming her hands into hammers, which she used to block Garnet's Punches, on the other side we see Pearl with her spear clashing against Jade with her Staff, with each of their attacks clashing against one another.

On the other side, we see Rose and Gold.

Gold:Are you sure, it's fine?, I mean I'm from the heaven authority, they'll kill me, secondly we might interrupt whatever their doing.

Rose:Don't worry, I'll deal with this.

Sh then jumped up high as everyone noticed.

Rose:Attention Please, we have a new Recruit!

Everyone normally loves new recruits because, it always went by smoothly, but this is the first time it fails to deliver the expected results.

Instead of being normally greeted when he's introduced, he was just stared at.