15. Moving in (Fan made)

(Enjoy this one, since I'm running out of ideas in the fan made section)

After saying that, they heard the voice, the two shadow figures moved to that location, and sooner or later, we see a familiar friend with a new companion.

???: Gold, that's you!?

Gold: Onyx!

They hugged each other as Platinum and whoever that guy is with Onyx, just looked at each other confusingly.

Platinum: You must be a moonstone.

Moonstone: I'm impressed, a buff Platinum is hard to find these days.

Peridot: Ahem! When are we going to be introduced?

As Onyx and Moonstone heard peridot, they immediately went to their offensive positions.

Gold: Wait, wait wait wait! They're not harmful, infact they're part of the crystal gems.

Moonstone: The Crystal who now?

Onyx: Didn't you listen to me when we're driving here?

Moonstone: Uhh.... *Flashbacks to before the ship crashed*

_______________________________________

Onyx: So before we go to earth, we need to know what it is and whoever lives there, so first of all, there's a Group Called the crystal gems, and what they do is *Muffled murmuring*

Moonstone even though he looks like he's paying attention is looking at moons on the window.

Moonstone:'Heh, these moons are like me, literally.'

Onyx: And infact we have one of our kind there protecting the planet, his name is *Even more Muffled murmuring*

Moonstone continued to ignore Onyx's lectures as they moved on.

Onyx: You got that?

Moonstone: Yeah yeah.

Onyx: Quickly! What's the crystal gems!

Moonstone immediately and accidentally pressed the warp drive button because of his instincts. They immediately crashed into earth before they know it.

Moonstone: I got it!

He pressed the High frequency button this time emitting a loud noise, which really hurts the ears.

Onyx: Are you trying to kill us!? Let me do this!

Onyx then pressed the button to shut it down, it was a moment of silence before Onyx got to say some words about this.

Onyx: I'm Removing the windows.

_______________________________________

Onyx: and that's why you checked here as well, anyways we would like to join you.

They just stood in silence before Peridot and Platinum gets a saying.

Peridot/ Platinum: Well, New Barn Mate! / Alright new Bros!

Lapis however, felt suspicious about this, why do they suddenly want to stay here? At least she has a reason, what could their reason be?

Gold: Wait, Group huddle!

Platinum, Peridot,Lapis and Gold performed a group huddle discussing whether they should leave or stay.

Onyx:'We should do that sometime'

Gold: Alright, lapis I know you have concerns about this, just say it.

Lapis: Don't you think it's suspicious that they want to join us without any reasons?