2. Beta + Earthlings (Gold and Lapis POV)

(Some notes, you're almost like the world but if you had a personality, meaning that you have the powers+Some extras, the looks, the voice, unless if it comes to music)

We see Steven, Amethyst and Gold going to this barn.

Amethyst:Did you see that? Wa-poosh, just wa-poosh!

Steven:That's great, Amethyst. You're getting so fast.

Gold: Yeah, I don't know what both of you are doing to be stronger but it looks like improvement.

Amethyst:No! This is worse! This morning it was like wshh! Just wshh! Superfast, like wshh-wshh!

Steven:Uh-huh. I think this is why a day off would be good for you. You should take a break from obsessing over Jasper.

Gold: Yeah, after what Steven told me, you're very obsessed, but then again, I did the same things before like wanting revenge.

Amethyst:Are you sure we have to do this now?

Gold: Yeah, Steven said that there's some friends he would like to introduce me to, right Steven?

Steven:Yes! Visiting Both of them will be so much fun!

Amethyst:Yeah, 'cause when I think "fun", I think of "Both of them"

Gold: I mean, Steven looks like it.

Steven:I wonder what they're up to.

Amethyst:Maybe they drove each other crazy and burned the barn down.

Gold:What the?, If this is the barn you're talking about then they definitely did something.

They then see the new modified barn, with many attachments on it.

Gold: This is not the barn from those what do they call it, pictures that Steven gave me.

They then see two gems watching on some entertainment device they called a T.V

Peridot:Oh, get over it, Percy. Go make another friendship bracelet.

Lapis: Seriously

Steven then whispers to Gold.

Steven: Hey, we should surprise them.

Gold: Well, it's worth a try *leaps into bush surprisingly without sound*

Steven:Lapis! Peridot! Hi!, There's someone I want both of you to meet!

They both smile as they went down, Lapis using her wings while peridot goes the other way.

Lapis:Steven! It's so good to see you again!

Steven: You too, Lapis.

Peridot:Amethyst! Something looks different about you.

Amethyst:Like what?

Peridot:Have you grown taller since the last time I saw you?

Amethyst: Nope, still short.

Peridot:*laughs* You're welcome! For the joke.

Steven:Wow, you guys are looking good! And I love what you did to the barn!

Peridot:Awh, I know. Where's this friend of yours?

Steven: Let me get him.

Steven then leaps onto the bush.

Gold: So what do we do?

Steven: Uhh, I didn't know I would get this far...

Gold:Oh, I Know jus the trick.