21. Gemcation

It was two in the morning, Gold was about to set up his plan, although it's against Rose Quartz wishes... Let's be honest rose just wants to spare in any means necessary.

His plan? Kill Connie and give Steven the perfect girl, someone he can love, even if this is forced and possibly something that isn't really lovely, he can't stand it, just seeing Steven hurt after all he's done for them.

He then readies his knives and runs off out of the barn, only to be stopped by Garnet... If only I was a Crimson sapphire, I too will experience her sudden appearance, sadly I ain't.

Gold:What do you want Garnet?

Garnet: I know what you're doing, question is why?

Gold:Oh you know why? Right?

She didn't respond, probably is a bit confused but clearly didn't show it.

Gold:Whatever, anyways is there any other reason besides stopping me?

Garnet: We're going to have some fun.

Gold: What? Let me guess? A trip? Vacation like?

Garnet was a bit surprised.

Gold: From your expression, I actually did predict it right!  Hah! Anyways, sure, I'm guessing all the gems are there?

Garnet: There's Greg.

Gold: Oh, rockstar dude, that means Steven's joining too... Well I don't see the harm. ' Don't worry Steven, I'll try to cheer you up...'

He then writes a note and placed it near a sleeping Platinum which has a few bruises because he did some things to piss of certain people, more likely gems... To be fair though he only wanted to help moonstone.

They then went to get some groceries, it isn't really entertaining, it's just that you grab some food and place them in a bag, then you pay for it? Yeah something like that. Going back home is the part where we surprise Steven, the place doesn't look to promising for me but if it's a good deal, then it's a good deal.

We went back to the temple and I can clearly see Steven not doing great, thank you great vision for this... Back to the point.

Greg:Steven, you want to help us with these... groceries?

Steven:Coming.

He then sees Greg with the gems carrying groceries well there's amethyst...

Amethyst:*muffled( Check this out, Steven. *spits out an egg, with normal voice again* It's farm fresh.

Gold:*Clearly Disgusted*

Steven:Uhh... Thanks guys, but the fridge is full.

Greg:Not the fridge at our vacation house!

He then pops out confetti as the gems celebrate, but immediately stoped at the sounds of fireworks and an electric guitar, apparently they didn't really expect this, even Garnet surprisingly, she did see this future, just didn't think this is the direction they're going.

Gold:*Rock-'n'-roll voice* STEEEVEEN!!! WOOO!!! LEEESS GOOO!!!

Amethyst is clearly pumped, Pearl doesn't like this and Garnet is just... Garnet at this part, after settling down a bit, Greg then explains why.

Greg:I thought, "Why spend money on hoses when I can spend it on houses?" So I found a place we could rent for the weekend by searching online.

Steven:Okay. Well, have fun.

Greg:Uh, Steven, you're going on vacation, too. *coughs and glances at Pearl*