24. Plans for Recovery (Fan made)

Gold disappeared eversince that day...

Platinum has been living in his destroyed lab eversince, and to be honest... It sucked, true Peridot and Lapis are children and Gold could be someone that annoys him a bit... He lost part of his family... And that alone devestates him, he has to do something but he knows he can't, Lapis is gone, Gold disappeared and Peridot is recovering.

But he does have a plan.

He wakes up to call his bros, starting with Moonstone.

Platinum: Please pick up...

We see Moonstone working at delivery again, after delivering his 50th pizza this week, he got a call.

Moonstone: Hey Platinum, what do you want, I'm doing important work here.

Platinum: I need some help.

Moonstone: Ok, how serious?

Platinum: Beyond Personal serious Moonstone.

Moonstone: Hmm... I'll see if I can make time, where do we meet?

Platinum: The barn.

Moonstone: Aight, it's been a long time since we've visited you err... Crashed on your place...

Moonstone hangs up, now with Moonstone's confirmation, next is, Onyx, he's been hanging out with Ronaldo and Zircon, an unlikely trio.

Ronaldo: So then there's this sloth which convicted him guilty!

Onyx: Whaaat? Naw that has to be Season 5 episode 30 not season 4 episode 6

Zircon: Both of you are wrong, that's Season 6 episode 22

They've been watching a new show eversince Ronaldo introduced them to it, it's a show where the law has to find out if they're guilty or not, but the thing is that these situations the victim puts themselves to are beyond bizarre.

Onyx: Hold on, my phone's ringing, yes?

Platinum: Hey wassup Ony- is that Bizarre Lawyer playing on the background?

Onyx: No? Yes...

Platinum: I mean, it's kinda obvious, you hang out with a geek and a lawyer gem Soo...

Onyx: Ok, ok, what's the news?

Platinum: Need you to meet with me at the barn, Don't bring Ronaldo but you can bring Zircon if you're lonely.

Onyx: Stop with the jokes.

Platinum: Look, I'm brightening the mood at my place here, just shows how much mess is here, just come here.

Onyx: Ok, sure!

As he hanged up, Platinum has been cleaning the place, to well not make it as gloomy as it seems.

(King Crimson bought to you by Platinum intensely sweeping the floors)

As they arrived, Onyx and Moonstone's faces are with pure shock, the barns gone, Platinum's with the rubble and The three are gone.

Onyx: Woah! What happened?

Moonstone: This has to be a work of an enemy gem.

Platinum: Gentlemen, please sit down at the assigned chairs please as I elaborate the situation.

They then sit down as Platinum starts to explain.

Platinum: Let's begin, shall we? Now as you can see, the barn's gone, Peridot and Lapis are gone and Gold's gone.

Moonstone: Is this the same as the incident before?

Platinum: No, that's a different incident, this one's a bit more out of control for me, for us, maybe for everyone but I can't confirm immediately, all we could do is to ease the situation.

Platinum: Now here's what happened, To answer what happened to the barn, lapis took the barn and went away, this apparently caused alot of problems while I was on break, this changed peridot and Gold horribly, while peridot becomes a sad sack, missing lapis, Gold lost his sanity, his views on love, many went on the wrong places at the wrong time...

Onyx and Moonstone clearly don't really like the situation, but still listened.

Platinum:As a result, when someone, particularly a male is rejected, he kills the female, even if it isn't rejection, as long as it isn't a yes or anything connecting near to yes, he kills the female, and from more information he kills the male if they refused... Soo, any ideas?

Moonstone:Hmm... Why don't we just respect his wishes?

Platinum: And let him kill anyone?

Moonstone: I mean-

Platinum: What if he kills Kiki?

That immediately made Moonstone zip his mouth...

It was really quiet, nothing was planned, that's until, Onyx had an idea.

Onyx: I have an Idea!

Platinum:Ok, go for it.

Onyx: Let's give him the best time of his life, by being his bros! It's simple really, with enough Guns, Chicks and Texas Hicks, he'll be back to business.

Platinum: That... Actually can work.

They then gathered and discussed about the plan, for 3 days straight, after some coffee, breaks and pancakes, they're ready for tomorrow.

Platinum: So, recap! Moonstone, you try to find where Gold is, Onyx you ready and plan the crazy party with anything you can wish for, and me, I'll bring in Gold so we can get this party started, got it?

Onyx: Yeah!

Moonstone: Copy.

Platinum: Ok, I'll see you all here tomorrow.

They then went their separate ways, meanwhile with Gold.

Gold: Hmm...

He was at the kindergarten, looking at the gem shard monsters Homeworld made.

Gold: I'm sorry for your loss, y'know, Garnet is really broken because of this... Maybe I should, no, I already messed up, killed the beings we're meant to protect... But, if they're really my friends, maybe they would still accept me, I mean, they did accept me after my sorry... But that's because I didn't do it...

He stared at the fire as he sighed.

Gold: Damnit, now I feel like lapis, leaving Platinum like that, he must be really pissed at me, probably hates me... Is this what lapis feels? Scared because she didn't want to die? Or scared because she made a mistake? I also feel lonely here, does lapis feel this way? What do you think decapitated head?

The head then proceeded to fall down from the table.

Gold Plating puppet with the head: "No you didn't, maybe if you weren't such a jerk and joined with her, you'd be with her!"

Gold: But she needs to respect my feelings too!

Puppet head: "Put yourself last gold!"

Gold: No! That's unhealthy! Even if we're heaven gems, we still have mentality states!

Puppet head: "And here you are, playing puppet with a decapitated head, who's the crazy one here?"

He then threw the head which was smashed because of anger, he then stops the fire as he goes to another ancient location.

(This isn't really as long as the others, but it's because this is a setup for the next part)